Chapter 12

"God~ fuck-please~" Jaemin moaned in desperation. He was currently trying to convince Jeno to give him some kind of relief. Even just a small bit would be enough but Jeno kept refusing. Stupid Jeno and his incredible self-restraint.

"I've already told you, Jaem. I can't touch you because you aren't in the right mind state to give proper consent." Jeno explained for the umpteenth time. He'd grown accustomed to all the pheromones Jaemin secreted and was able to function as if Jaemin wasn't in heat. It was a good thing but Jaemin apparently thought otherwise.

"Jeno, please? I'm giving you consent. I give you all the consent you need. Just for now can you fuck your morals and fuck me?" Jaemin pleaded. Jeno sighed solemnly. He felt bad for not being able to help in the way Jaemin wanted most but he was already near bare and was barely allowed to move since Jaemin clung to him in the nest made with his clothes.

"I can't do that and you know it. I also promised Donghyuck that I wouldn't." Jeno responded softly. He did not want to cause Jaemin to go into another meltdown mode. The 10 days were nearly up. In the eight days that had passed, Jaemin has had 10 meltdowns, Jeno's been in only his underwear, they've eaten an equivalent of about 7 meals, and Donghyuck's come back once. Donghyuck was viciously attacked by a mid-heat Jaemin who was upset at the fact that Jeno had left him in the nest alone.

"How about this? I'll call Hyuck and see what I can do, mmkay?" Jeno asked softly. Jaemin rolled his eyes in annoyance but nodded nonetheless. Jeno removed himself from Jaemin and went out into the hall. He called Donghyuck and waited for an answer.

"Jeno?"

"Hey, Hyuck. I'm sure you know why I'm calling."

"Jaemin and his relentless begging, yes?"

"Spot on."

"Give him what he wants to some extent. Don't go too far. He's close enough to the end of his heat to be stable minded enough to give consent now."

"Are you sure? I don't wanna fuck up and make him hate me."

"You could never. I'm pretty sure you guys are destined for each other. You better go though. I can hear Jaemin growling from here."

"Haha yeah. Thanks, Hyuck."

"Anytime, bye."

"Bye."

Jeno hung up the phone and walked back into the room. Jaemin sat there expectantly. He was sweating and twitching but he remained as still as he could as he waited for the final verdict.

"Donghyuck says it's your call. As long as you're sure you won't regret this, I'll do as you please but only to a certain point. I'm not fucking you." Jeno stated firmly. It was as if he were speaking to a toddler. Jaemin nodded excitedly. 

"Go as far as you're willing to go. Please" Jaemin stated excitedly through pants.

"Alright, roll over on your stomach." Jeno instructed. Jaemin was already bare and had been for almost the entirety of Jeno's stay. Once Jaemin was flat on his stomach, Jeno pulled his waist up to position him better.

"Are you sure?" Jeno asked one last time. He received an aggravated groan in reply. He took that as a yes and got in between Jaemin's legs, bringing his mouth to Jaemin's hole. He licked a long stripe up Jaemin's crack, slurping up the slick that was covering Jaemin's entire bottom half.  Jaemin moaned out in pleasure and Jeno took that as his green light to go all in. He began to eat out Jaemin like there was no tomorrow. Jaemin moaned out even louder once Jeno picked up the pace. 

"uGH~ Jen-" Jaemin blabbered. He was a mess of words and moans. He was squirming and grasping at whatever was in his reach. He felt an overwhelming bliss after being denied touch for so long. Jaemin was moving so much Jeno had to pull away.

"I need you to be still, Jaem. " Jeno requested, he rested ten seconds before diving back in to finish Jaemin off. Jaemin arched his back, pushing his chest into the bed beneath him and his ass into Jeno's face. Jeno slithered a hand around Jaemin's waist and wrapped his hand around Jaemin's dick. 

"Ah fuck I'm cumming!"  Jaemin exclaimed as he came. Jeno pulled away to let the boy calm down but Jaemin whined in disapproval.

"More, please-mmm" He whined and whimpered, pushing his back trying to find Jeno's face again. Jeno chuckled in amusement but complied. They spent the rest of the eighth and ninth day in that position doing such activities. 

On the tenth and final day, Jaemin ate as if he'd never eaten before. He tore through each and every dish Jeno served him like a Tasmanian devil. He was extremely hungry after basically denying food for nearly 10 days. After he finished eating, he fell asleep in the newly cleaned room and fresh clothes after a refreshing shower. Jeno then cleaned all of the leftover dishes and dining room/ kitchen surfaces. He wrote Jaemin a short note and silently exited the premises. 

 He was unsure of how he was going to face Jaemin in the morning at school after everything that happened. If he learned anything from movies, he was not going to pretend like nothing happened. That would be very untrue. A lot of stuff happened. Sure, Jeno had a crush on Jaemin- wait what? A crush on Jaemin? Since when?

Jeno sighed as he opened the door to his own home and headed straight for bed. he'd figure all this out in the morning for now he was exhausted and intended to sleep until school started the next day. He began to drift off until he heard scratching at his door.

So, that's a no to sleep.