Chapter 36

"So he wasn't kidding." Jisung points out as Jaemin and Donghyuck work to get the pole put up in the living room, and Chenle and Renjun runmage the house for booze.

"I never doubted. He felt too confident when he said that he had one." Jeno responded.

"In our defense, you guys learned Magic Mike routines. We learned an art style." Jaemin said smugly, finally getting the pole sturdy enough, doing a quick swing around to test it out.

"A party with eight people seems more like a get-together." Yukhei states.

"You guys have your own personal strippers. Shush your mouths and be happy." Chenle snapped as he walked in with Renjun, both of them carrying six or seven bottles each.

"We can play a game! Like strip poker or something." Donghyuck suggests.

"You guys are already pretty much stripped." Jisung points out. He was pretty much right, though. The four boys had on shorts that didn't even cover the crease of their ass and sleeveless halter crop tops.

"The best way to pole dance is with skin to pole contact. Lessens the slip, y'know?" Chenle explains.

"Whatever." Mark states, rolling his eyes.

"How about we make our own game, then? We could like remix would you rather so that you actually have to do the option that you'd rather pick." Chenle suggests.

"Sounds fun! Let's do it!" Jaemin says, to which everyone agrees. After all, a happy omega is a happy life.

They get to moving all the furniture and things so that there's enough room for the pole dancing that might occur along with anything else. They've all agreed that the options can be anything but must stay inside, do no physical harm, and they'll hold off the drinks until everyone who wants to pole dance has.

"You guys ready to start?" Renjun asks excitedly. He receives a plethora of different forms of yes from the other boys.

"Who's starting?" Chenle asks.

"Let's go oldest to youngest." Renjun suggests. Everyone agrees yet again, and the game begins.

"Chenle, would you rather drop down the pole like a firefighter or slide down the stairs on a basket lid?" Yukhei asks, inducing a bunch of giggles.

"I'll do the pole. My ass isn't built for stair gliding." Chenle scoffs. He then gets up and stalks over to the pole. He climbs it quickly, giving a little wink at the top before he drops like a fireman. He spins as if the pole is a spiral rather than going straight down to control his speed and not hit the floor. He gained a loud round of applause for his little performance.

"Alrighty then! Jeno, would you rather let Jaemin give Renjun a lap dance or let Chenle give Jaemin a lap dance?" Mark asks smugly.

"That's gonna come back to bite you in the ass, Mark Lee. Let Chenle give Jaemin a lap dance." Jeno responds with a smirk.

Chenle whines about having to basically go twice but gets up to do it nonetheless.

"C'mon babe. Show me those sexy moves." Jaemin prods exaggeratedly, making the group laugh. Chenle does show up and show out, though. He pulls out some pretty risky moves. Caressing Jaemin's legs and lifting his shirt just enough to tease the other's before covering him up with his own body.

When the show is over, Chenle kisses Jaemin's cheek all cutely like he didn't just do what he just did.

"That was an amazing show, Lele! Those classes are paying off!" Donghyuck comments clapping wildly. Chenle chuckles and bows dramatically in response.

"Alright bitches. Let's get even juicier. Mark, would you rather let Jaemin and Chenle make out with Donghyuck or let Jaemin and Chenle give Donghyuck a show? You know what kind." Renjun smirks deviously.

"You little demon." Mark sneers while Jeno snickers and mouthes "told you so."

"I guess the show would be the better option?" Mark questions.

"We'll see. Jaemin, Chenle! Get to it, babes." Renjun encourages. The boys both get up and run upstairs while whispering excitedly. Donghyuck goes and grabs a chair and sits right in the middle of the room behind the pole. Jaemin and Chenle come back with some props and a speaker. First, they tie Donghyuck's arms behind his back and blindfold him. Then, they hook Jaemin's phone up to it and start playing Church by Chase Atlantic. 

"Oh bro you fucked up." Yukhei giggles at Mark. Mark sighs defeatedly. Karma really is a bitch because Jaemin and Chenle go all out. It looks concerningly practiced as they run their hands all over Donghyuck's body and glide their lips over his skin, barely an inch between them. When they slode the blindfold off Donghyuck's face, his eyes are just as relaxed as ever, even a bit mischievous. Mark soon finds out why when the hand restraints come off and Donghyuck immediately wraps one arm around Chenle's waist and grabs the thigh that Jaemin has thrown over his shoulder. They continue their scene until the song ends, and then place everything back as it was and come to sit down again, unphased.

"What kind of classes have y'all been taking? That looked to rehearsed to be impromptu." Jisung inquires. They just giggle in response and avoid the question.

"Go on, Daddy! It's your turn." Jaemin states instead. Jeno grumbles.

"Yukhei, you've yet to be volun-told. So, would you rather try the pole or try the pole?" Jeno asks.

"There's only one option." Yukhei scoffs.

"Exactly. Get up there." Jeno urges. He then turns to Jaemin and asks "Who's the best at that?"

"Donghyuck." Jaemin replies.

"Donghyuck shall be your teacher then. Don't go easy on him, Hyuck." Jeno winks. Donghyuck nods dutifully and gets up.

"I'll do a move, and you've got three tries to get it right. We'll do a total of three moves." Donghyuck informs. Yukhei nods, and so Donghyuck proceeds to show him the first move while explaining it to him.

"First, grab the pole with both hands, one other the other. Then, bend backward and bring your legs off the ground and toward your face. Then, clamp one leg around the pole at the knee and use your hands to spin." Donghyuck explains. Yukhei nods and gets ready to try it. Mark and Jeno stand nearby to make sure he doesn't crack his skull open when trying. He was almost able to do it he got stumped at the knee bend and then nearly fell. "You tried! Now, that was three moves all at once, so my job is done."

"Yay! My turn!" Jaemin exclaimed. "Jeno, would you rather give Mark a lap dance or Jisung a lap dance?"

Already knowing the answer, Jisung smirks.

"Go on, Jen. Give him a show! And don't forget the big 'ol smooch at the end!" Jisung cackles wildly.

"I think I'll pick Jisung." Jeno states, causing Jisung to immediately fall silent.

"What?"