Scooby-Doo

After a few hours, the team decided to head to the scene and watch from above. "Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout." Hobbs explained. "Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asked. "Well, we weren't invited." Hobbs said.

Tori stood next to Tej as hacked into the intercom. Dani stood off to the side as she was on the phone. "Have you found anything out yet?" Dani whispered. "No, we're still on the search." A voice spoke on the opposite line. "You'll let me know when you got something right?" Dani asked.

"Yes ma'am."

Brian turned his head as he saw his wife on the phone. Something had been bothering her for the past few days and he had finally got enough of waiting for her to tell. He assumed she would but she hadn't now he had to find out what was up.

Other then the sky of course.

He walked over to her as she hung up. "Talk to me Dani. What's going on?" Brian asked concerned in a low whispered. Dani bit her bottom lip before meeting his eyes. "You remember Suki right?" Dani asked. "Yeah of course." Brian nodded. "Well I got word on the street that she was running with a high tech crew. I don't know why or how but I'm afraid she's running with Shaw's crew. I got a few of my friends trying to track her down." Dania explained.

Brian eyes widen at the explanations. Suki? Not the Suki he knew. It couldn't be. There had to a logical reason for this. "Well...have they found her?" Brian asked. "No not yet, which is freaking me out." I said. It wasn't until Dani's phone started to ring. "Hello?" She hurriedly picked it up. "Yeah, we got word that she's in London right now. The crew she's running with is there too. Her leader seems to be named Owen Shaw." Dani's friend Stephanie explained.

"Shit! Thanks Steph." Dani spoke before she hung up. "Just got confirmation that she's running with Shaw's crew." Dani ran her hand through her and Brian sighed deeply. "This isn't good." "Yeah no shit. We have to tell the crew." Dania said. "No, if Tej, Tori and Roman found out they'll flip. We just have to a wait awhile." Brian said. Dani bit the inside of her cheek before nodding.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Hold up." Tej said as he pressed the hearing piece closer in his ear. "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters." Tej explained. "Shit. He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing is a set up." Brian spoke. "Brian, Dani take the team." Dom said. "What about you?" Dani said.

"Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw. Shaw leads to Letty." Dom spoke and everyone nodded. Getting ready to get out of there. It wasn't long before they were on the road. "Han, how far away are we from Interpol?" Brian asked over the walkie talkie. "Twelve blocks away." Han said. "Guys, it's a ghost town over here. Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him." Tej said.

Dani and Tori rode on their motorcycles as they made their way through the cars. "All right, y'all. We in this shit so let's go get it." Roman said and the girls sped up on their bikes. "Interpol. Straight ahead." Han spoke. Soon there was someone shooting at them so Dani and Tori had to quickly stop. Everyone quickly got out as more people came outside.

They shot back at them and a few got hit. "Get in! Let's go!" Brian yelled and everyone quickly followed his orders. "Guys I got the Rover!" Tej said. "Okay, well I got whenever the hell that thing is." Roman said, confusion laced in his words. Soon a guy in the Rover broke the glass back window and shot some blue lit up thing.

"What is that? A hockey puck?!" Roman asked.

Brian had got one his car too but Tori and Dani were able to dodge them. Soon Tej's car's front wheel ended up going weird and he crashed into a car. "Tej!" Tori yelled and she quickly pulled over to come to his aid. The rest continue to follow the two cars.

Gisele and Han were long gone as Han had saved her earlier.

"Oh shit!" Roman yelled as the blue thing lit up some more and turned red. His car swerved into a shop near by. Dani rode by Brian and she turned look at him for a minute. Brian was able to get the chip off his car before going back to the route. "Dom, Tej, Tori and Roman are out! Where you at!?" Brian asked through the walkie talkie.

"I'm right behind you!"

They chased the crew as other people did as well. "Guys I got eyes on Shaw, just a made left." Hobbs said. "Dani and I got right." Brian said. "Toretto make that left." Hobbs said. Dom went to left while everybody else stayed in front. Dania looked over to see Brian's car being flipped over.

"Brian!" Dania screamed as the car turned over. The weird looking car came and slowed down for a minute before taking off again. Dania quickly stopped her motorcycle and hurried over to Brian.

She ran to open the car door and pull him out. "Baby, are you okay?" Dani asked as she looked him up and down. "Yeah..I'm fine." Brian said as he put his arm around her. She wrapped her arm around his waist and held on to his hand with her other hand. They walked back to the motorcycle and she helped him get on it.

"The person driving that car, it was Suki." Brian said and Dani frowned. "Damn."

<3

They quickly made it back to the safe house. They walked into to see everyone. Tej and Tori printing out stuff. "We are not in Brazil! So now we got cars flying in the air..on some double oh seven type shit? This is not what we do!" Roman complained as he walked in and he went to stand by Tej as he finished.

"Man, you really got to check that emotion. Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo. This is not what we-" Tej started to howl. Everyone laughed or chuckled at the joke. "See, man, when a woman starts shooting at you that's a clear sign to back the fuck off! We need to get the hell out of Dodge." Roman yelled.

"That could've been my forehead man!" Roman pointed to the damage car. "Naw. That's not as big as your forehead." Tori spoke. Roman gave her a stank face. Brian spoke on the phone with Mia as Dani made her way over to Dom. He was trying to get a bullet out. "Here let me." Dani grabbed the tweezer out of his hand.

He lifted the small cotton pat and Dani put her left hand on his shoulder and serched for the bullet. Dani didn't warn him before taking out the small bullet. "You saw her?" Dania asked as she cleaned up the wound. "She's the one that shot me." Dom said.

"Damn, what'd you do? Beat her in a race?" Dania joked trying to make him laugh. Which worked. "She defiantly saw it was you?" Brian asked. "She looked dead at me, Brian." Dom said. "Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone, Dom." Brian said. "Even though she's alive, maybe she's gone." "Maybe she's still there, maybe she lost her memory or something." Dani said.

"Yeah, you don't turn your back on family. Even if they've turned their backs."

<3

Hi everyone! I know, I haven't updated in forever. I'm sorry but I've been writing a few new books so that took over sometime and I also maybe kinda got addicted to a mobile game called Love Island...don't judge me! Anyways, I made sure this one was pretty long and a plot twist. so yeah hope you enjoyed.

xoxo,