My Madness

"Alright, no more crying. Let me see your face." Jisung murmured sweetly, petting his fingers over both of the Omega's temples.

Minho sniffed hard, pressing their bodies even closer together in retaliation.

The Beta laughed and waited until he was ready to draw back. "There you are." He swiped a thumb under the purple-blue swelling beneath his eye, double-checking the bridge of his beautiful nose again for a break.

They looked like lovers, tangled up around each other, leaning against his car.

'Don't forget to fill up the tank on the way home.' His Beta voiced, completely killing the vibe.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"No. Just anxious. I feel like I'm floating- but in a weird, bad way. Almost like I'm very slowly changing dimensions."

"I should probably take you to a hospital."

"Shut up!" he struck him gently with a balled-up fist, leaving it to rest on the firm plane of his chest.

Minho's phone started ringing but he ignored it, too full of emotion still to try and hide it in his voice.

"I'll drive you back. And I am getting more fattening snacks."

"Nooo! Sung you don't have to."

He opened the passenger door and helped him in. "I know I don't have to; I want to! You should have a chubby phase! Can you imagine how many favors you'll be able to make all the Alphas that we know do for you? They're suckers for plump Omegas. We could run this town!"

He closed the door on Minho's pretty laugh and heard his own phone ringing.

It was Chan.

"Fuck that." He put it on silent, intent on distracting Minho from the rest of his problems for as long as humanly possible.

Yugyeom had never gained full control of his beast. It usually ran him towards its own desires, and it had grown increasingly violent and loud for every minute that Chan didn't walk back through the door.

'He should be crawling through the door.'

"Stop it. Shut up. Shut up." He smacked his head with an open palm, not feeling the tears rolling down his face, not even realizing he was talking aloud.

'If you'd held that loud bitch down like I told you to, he wouldn't have told anyone. You aren't scary enough. Aren't good enough. I always have to save your ass.'

"STOP! Stop... it doesn't matter anyway."

'Of course it doesn't matter to you. You failed already.'

"Oh God... Channie."

'If it hadn't been for that stupid, crying Omega.'

"If it hadn't been for Minho..."

'We'd still be-'

"I'd still have him."

'Do you want me to fix your mess again?'

"How? How, it's all fucked. Everything's ruined. Even if I get him back, he'll never forget. Never forgive me. I tried to tell you, Channie loves them. His friends are everything. I told you I should've left him alone."

'And let an Omega box you out? Chan doesn't know everything yet. Let me take over. I can fix it for you.'

And Yugyeom was so tired. So alone. He'd never read a lot on Alpha studies, and so when he went feral it was like letting someone else drive for a little while. Practically blissful, easy.