Moving In

Agnes had packed her boxes as Harper looked around her little Apartment. It was run down but rather unique because Agnes knew to make things better.

Agnes tapped the box and looked at her lover. Harper smiled. "Whats wrong baby... huh?"

Agnes looked at her apartment. "I just... mmm.. gonna miss this place."

Harper adjusted and came near. "Its okay... when I moved out of my mansion I felt.. lost but.. you have me.. and something new!"

Agnes smiled as Harper came near whispering in the girls ear. "How about we give you're old place a send off.. let me fuck you hmm?"

Agnes blushed as she nodded quickly. 

----

Agnes pushed her palm against Harpers pants feeling the the strap on. Harper hummed along with her movement and the tall woman got on her hands and knees. Harper undid her pants and pressed the strap on against Agnes lips.

Agnes opened her mouth. Being big and tall made her look like she could be dominant, but she really wasn't, this turned her on even more, she could totally destroy Harper, but... being a submissive thing to Harper was even better.

Agnes lubed the dildo with her saliva, Harper letting her fingers intertwine with Agnes locks.

Agnes moaned slightly when Harper squeezed and pulled slightly at her hair.

The older woman let her hands feel along the younger womans face. It cupped her fave with both hands and pulled her off the dildo.

Harper looked at her whispering. "Up against the wall..."

Agnes nodded, doing what she was told. She undid her pants and let them drop slightly not wanting to reveal her legs as much. Agnes was heating up as her body pulsed, feeling Harper's hands explore the younger womans loose clothes.

The belt does keep clothes together thought Agnes.

Agnes shivered feeling her laced underwear be pulled down and finally felt the tip agaisnt her folds. Agnes gave a sharp breath as Harper paused.

"We can stop whenever you want... okay?"

Agnes nodded wanting to be dominated by the woman she loves.

Harper gently entered the girls entrance and earned a moan from Agnes.

Agnes felt weak, feeling that any minute she could crumbled.

Fuck fuck fuck... oh gosh... this is so sinful forgive me- meirda-

Agnes felt the rush of words in her head mixing around.

Harper leaned in. "Is.. this okay baby..? Im not hurting you right?"

Agnes who let her shoulders fall onto the wall her left side smushed up against it as she held the bottom of her loose button down shirt as she gave quick nods and bit her lip whimpering.

Harper nodded and gently felt the younger womans thighs squeezing them before returning her hands to her hips and slowly thrusting.

Agnes let out a string of sweet and hot moans, the drowned out the background of the bustling.

"P-por favor.. H-harper... h-harder." begged Agnes. She knew this was the only way she would get what she wants.

Harper was turned on by this. "Oh you beg so well for me baby... You want me to go harder huh?" She let her hips roll into poor Agnes as she was edging herself to climax even with the slower thrust from Harper.

Harper had rolled her hips slower and Agnes gave an angered groan. "Dios mio... p-please Harper,.. please!"

Harper was humming to Agnes begging for her to go harder as she picked up the pace feeling the younger womans walls clench as he body had tensed. "I love you... por favor! I love you!" Agnes said as tears swelled in her eyes.

Sometimes during sex Agnes would cry without even noticing due to how she edge herself. She had to explain to Harper she wasn't in pain.

Harper was breathing hard. I can't believe Im doing this... I'd imagine I'd be the one against the wall.. but this is fun.- She stated in her mind.

Harper finally hugged the younger womans waist and gave harder thrust as she came and rhode out her climax as Agnes tensed up and finally let out the longed moan as she shuddered almost falling but Harper did her best to assure her lover wouldn't fall.

Harper gently pulled out as Agnes folds felt sore.

-------
They made it back to the apartment and started moving Agnes boxes in. Agnes felt great about finally moving in with Harper. 6 months together is alot and when Harper offered up the idea Agnes took it with hesitation.

Agnes looked at Harper who was cutting open the boxes and taking out her clothes and raising them up to see how big they were.

Harper chuckled. "Defenily stealing these." Agnes laughed.

"I have many more don't worry."
Agnes had took out the silverware and headed to the kitchen placing all her mugs and cups on the table to be sorted through.

Harper undid her shirt and pulled on Agnes large shirt smiling as she went to the mirror to see how it fit.

Since Agnes brought alot of her clothes in Large it fit Agnes like a large dress in a way.

Agnes had noticed and slowly came up behind her hugging at her waist as they swayed.

Harper gave a soft grin, holding the younger woman's hands closer to her pressing them slightly before she spoke up.

"Say.. do you ever wanna meet my family?"

Agnes looked in the mirror down at her. She thought for a moment. "I wouldn't mind meeting them.. yeah."

Harper pushed back against Agnes crotch, pulling her hands closer to her breast.
"They may be a little judgmental... but I assure you they won't be so.. flat with you."

Agnes had hushed up slightly letting Harper take control of her hands. "You really think so? I'm so lower cl-"

Harper rolled her eyes and used her right hand to tap Agnes cheek. "Honey... I love you for who you are. I went on many dates with other women, money they want money designer clothes bags, you? You're so simple.. so gentle you don't pry. You ask for the small things in life."

Agnes felt better when she said that. The thing about Agnes is she knows Harper is sitting on millions of dollars. But to be honest she didn't care, the love was always there for them since the first time they met at the Cafe.

Agnes didn't wanna change that. Agnes didn't ask for much either. Once during one of there dates Agnes had spotted a little doll dog set and pulled Harper along so they could look at it in the window.

Harper was interested in Agnes hobbies and asked what attracted her to these little dolls.

Agnes said that it was because she enjoyed having minatures as a kid even when she moved out of town all her minatures sit in her father's shop. So Harper brought her the set.

They sat at Agnes small apartment and worked on it together, Agnes couldn't ask for a better date idea.

Harper tapped Agnes cheek once again. "So will you meet them Honey?"

Agnes bit the inside of her cheek slightly before opening her mouth. "Yes.. yes I will."

Harper turned around and Hugged Agnes smiling. Agnes hugged her back.

"Now come on I wanna unload the rest of the things out of the truck and then we can stop by a Bakery to get some goodies hmm??"

Harper nodded with excitement.
-------------
After planning  for 2 months she sent out the invites, during the November week off they decided to celebrate thanksgiving for the first time in years. Not with their extended families only with the family they had grown to become.

Harper was nervous to meet all her new family members but she was ready to face the music and share to them her lover of now 6 months, after Agnes moved in she felt even better and was ready to share with her family about the two's plans for the future. Hopefully it won't be ruined.