Talking about the past

Harper had woken up the sun shinning through the slightly opened curtain. She squinted and spotted her new lover laying in her bed shirtless and on her stomach as she hugged the pillow.

Harper had smiled as she sat up giving a yawn and scratching the back of her head and finding Agnes t-shirt pulling it on. She got out of bed letting the blanket drag with her so she could get started on coffee.

Harper tried to process last nights events, she didn't know she could be so dominant like that, seeing the shyness in Agnes eyes had made her blush and giggle to herself in the quiet apartment.

The older woman leaned against the counter suppling at her coffee and thinking about how cute and sexy her new lover looked, her built broad body and long shoulders.

Harper closed her eyes trying to imagine the feeling once again.

As the sun rose higher a little chime alarm went off in Harpers room. Harper opened her eyes getting our of that trans hearing the grumble of the younger woman as she pulled on her bra with slight struggle.

She her the woman's footsteps nearing before spotting her. Agnes eyes fell on her.

They stared at each other. "I thought... you left." Agnes said laughing a bit as she slowly pulled her pants slower.

Harper looked at her. "Why would I leave you here hmm? This isn't a one night stand darling..."

Agnes shook her head slightly looking a bit tired.

Harper looked at her with interest. "How about.. I pay for this days work and you stay here for the day?"

Agnes thought for a moment staring at Harper blankly trying to pull herself from her tiredness. 

Agnes opened her mouth. "Only this time.. I wanna be able to work." she said sitting at the table.

Harper was beyond excited as she placed a cup of coffee next to her lover sitting across from her. "Was your sleep okay?"

Agnes looked at her. "Its was okay.. your bed is really soft I won't lie."

Harper smiled. "Glad you like it."

Agnes looked around her apartment. "Im interested in your family, I see there are pictures of them on the wall right?"

Harper looked behind her seeing the pictures on the wall. "Ah... I'll be honest I wasn't totally truthful with you."

Agnes tilted her head. "Whys that?"

Harper fiddled with her cup for a moment before taking a sip. 

"Well, my father did die, and let's just say I was entitled to his estate. I was his favorite. I never knew why until the day he passed away. I always tried to deny my family was so.. greedy."

Harper rubbed her chin slightly.

"I found out that I would own the estate my family went crazy, my sister almost stabbed me. I stood my ground and called the police... had them removed. My butler Andrew.. well he was there for me, he was my fathers friend for years, he was like my second father, he went to my graduation in high-school and he invited me to all the family outings. I was like his own."

Agnes was interested.

Harper leaned to the side. "Then I sold the mansion when I was 37... moved here when I was 38 and well you have made my life one hell of a lot interesting." 

Agnes smiled at that. "Im sorry you went through all of that. Shit I could understand why you would lie in the first place."

Harper felt better after knowing Agnes understood.

Harper looked at her with a small smile. "We are all on good notes now.. except my mother.. but I'd like for you to meet them sooner or later."

Agnes looked to the window. "I can cook some foods from my country, I think you'd find it lovely as well as them.. and I'd absolutely would love to meet them." she said returning her look at Harper giving a sweet smile.

Yeah.. Harper was already planning their wedding in the back of her mind...