Meeting the Family

Agnes had been cooking some of her home dishes since Harper asked for her to do so. Harper was whisking egg whites as she hummed along to the song on the radio.

Agnes poured the clean rice into a pot before adding oil and mixing. 

"Mmm.. reminds me of my mothers cooking." Agnes said grinning. 

Harper came near at the wonderful smelling foreign food. It smelled delightful. 

Not before long a knock came on the pent house and Harper had taken off her apron came to the door fixing her blond hair as she opened the door to her older brother Sammy.

"ahh! Hello Sammy!" Sammy smiled coming in as he hugged his sister. "Lovely house, love the windows!" He said taking a deep breath. "Mm.. you must be cooking up something really good huh?" he said taking off his coat and Harper helped him out of the coat and hanging it up.

He made his way into the kitchen suprised that the tall woman who was cooking. "Whoa, Harper who's the lady?" he asked hesitant but making his way to the kitchen counter.

Agnes put the pot down and waved to him speaking. "Hello I'm Agnes!" she said with a smile. Harper had made the younger woman wear a rather annoying turtle neck which was uncomfortable.

Harper smiled coming near. "This is Agnes, she's my we-"

Sammy cut her off taking a cracker from the table. "Your maid I presume?" He said.

Agnes frowned and Harper squeezed her arm a bit not wanting to answer before Sammy could shoot another insult another knock came from the door and the woman let herself into the unlocked door and closed it shouting at her phone. Cassy great. 

"Well thats not an excuse! You tell that annoying piece of shit he's fired!" Cassy said hanging up her phone as she took in the beautiful apartment before finding herself walking in on Sammy, Harper and Agnes.

Cassy smiled. "Well hello my siblings, and... tall woman." She said also Hesistant to come near but made herself right at home. 

Harper sighed and looked at Agnes. "Its gonna be a long night."

Agnes nodded in agreement watching Sammy and Cassy catch up on whats been going on.

Even though they had all been in they're late 30's early 50's they looked good for their age thought Agnes.

Harper had joined them, soon enough more of her siblings came in. Camron a lawyer, Lilian an artist and pianist, Kenny a bar owner, and so on so forth. Agnes had greeted them and noticed how they were hesitant to her. Was it because she had broad arms, was she to tall? Agnes just shrugged it off not wanting to make a big deal of it.

Harper tapped a glass and spoke up. "Now that most of you are here I wanted to introduce you to my friend!" She said excited. Harper looked at Agnes and waved her over. "Don't be shy, they don't bite." she joked as the family let out a little chuckle.

Agnes smiled to them before she spoke slightly nervous. "My names Agnes, Im 23 years old and its nice to meet you all." She said.

Most gave a suprised look and Harper patted Agnes slightly on the butt from the view of her Family.

"Who wants to go first?" Asked Harper. 

Sammy cleared his throat. "Names Sammy, I'm second youngest from my annoying sister Harper.. im 41."

Camron looked at Agnes. "Camron, 45 nice to meet you." he said with a smile.

Kenny folded his arms. "You seem to be a hard worker, you should come work for me darling." He said with his thick accent and smiled.