Kyman~Holy Shit, Dude

Stan's POV
Kenny and I were walking to Cartman's house as per usual to play video games. Kyle was already there and we imagined the worst.
"I hope they haven't killed each other yet." Kenny says, the blonde's parka muffling his voice.
"The fatass would probably crush him with his weight." I crack as we approach the door.
Cartman wasn't really fat anymore, his fat was replaced by muscle and he was the third tallest in our grade, behind Token and Craig. Kyle however, was skinnier than ever and was one of the shortest in our grade. Cartman would easily crush him.
Kenny pushed open the already ajar door. I walked particularly suspicious that Cartman had killed Kyle. Instead I stopped dead in my tracks and my breath caught.
Kyle was straddling Cartman's lap and making out with him. His small hands intertwined in the brunette's hair. Cartman's large hands slowly creeping up Kyle's ass, one inching up Kyle's thin thigh.

Kenny walked up next to me and stopped.
"Dude," he whispered, "hot." I smacked him on the side of the head harder than I intended to. The sound alerted Kyle and Cartman.
Kyle looked up at me like a deer in headlights. Cartman shoved Kyle to the other side of the couch.
"Daym, Kyle, didn't know you had that in ya." Kenny purrs causing Kyle to blush like a maniac.
"Holy Shit, dude, what the fuck?" I breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KYMAN FTW!! It should be a canon. It's so obvious