I knew~Creek

Ruby Tucker knew a few things about her brother that she wasn't even sure he knew himself.
1. He was gay
2. He had a crush on Tweek, his best friend
Ruby also had her own opinions.
1. She hated Craig's current girlfriend the most
2. She shipped Craig and Tweek like an obsessive fangirl
3. She wanted to get Tweek and Craig back together
And today would voice her opinions to Craig.
The strawberry blonde girl sat on the old couch in the Tucker's living room, twiddling her hair until the door opened. Ruby shot up and ran to the door. But instead of her tall, blue eyed brother, a short girl with long black hair walked in.
Ugh. Jenny.
"Oh! Hi Ruby!" The girl said in her sickeningly sweet voice that made Ruby's blood boil.
"Hello Jenny. Where's Craig?" Ruby slowly replied with her voice cold as ice.
"He wanted me to bring some stuff over here while he went to the coffee shop! He'll be here soon." Jenny didn't take the hint.
The shorter girl grabbed Jenny's wrist and dragged her into the living room.
"Okay! Listen up. I don't like you. At. All. You should probably break up with my brother, or it will just be harder for you."
Jenny looked appalled.
"Are you jealous Ruby? Or scared that I will take your brother away?"
This made Ruby laugh.
"You know what? Let's just get this over with today. Oh here comes Craig!" Ruby pointed to her brother who was walking towards the door. Then Ruby ran into the wall, throwing her head forward and smacking it on the wall.
The little girl fell backwards and sobbed, right as Craig opened the door.
The second he heard Ruby crying he ran to her side.
"Ruby? What's wrong? What happened?"
Ruby pointed her finger at Jenny.
"S-she hit me!"
"WHAT?!" Craig roared and proceeded to yell at Jenny to, get out of his house and never talk to him again.
~~~~~~~
The next day, Craig brought Tweek over. They were playing video games in Craig's room, with no idea that Ruby was watching.
"Ha! Craig you totally suck at this game!"
"No I don't. You're just to good at it!"
Craig shoved Tweek. A little too hard, and Tweek fell over, causing Craig's arm that was on his shoulder to fall, and Craig was already leaning towards him so Craig fell on top of Tweek.
Ruby saw this opportunity and took it.
She pushed her brother's head forward just enough to press his lips to Tweeks.
The blonde boy blushed bright red and wiggled out from under Craig.
"I- uh, gotta go." Tweek ran off.
Craig touched his lips. And it hit him.
He was gay.
Ruby leaned next to her brothers face.
"I knew."