Cartman x Tweek

Cartman's POV
I don't know why I was always drawn to Tweek, the twitchy kid, who I rarely ever picked on. I guess he had always intrigued me. So, I did what any boy would do when he had a crush. I picked on him, and still occasionally do. But that stupid fag, Craig, who obviously has a thing for him, would get pissed. The stupid asshole is like the boy's bodyguard. But today I got a chance to talk to him, cause luckily Garrison hates me and my hateful comments. The spaz had a panic attack in the middle of class.
"OH JESUS! THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He screamed and started breathing heavily. Token leaned over the space between his desk and whispered something to Clyde who nodded.
"Uh, Mr. Garrison, Tweek needs to go to the nurses office!"
"Yes I know Token, Tweek, go."
Tweek shakily stood and slowly walked to the door. Craig was about to get up when I shouted
"ILL take him to the nurses office!"
Garrison sighed.
"Alright Eric, go." Clyde, Token and Craig, flipping me off, gave we shocked looks. I walk out the door smirking at Craig.

"Hey Tweekers," I say and lightly touch his back. He jumps and is about to shriek until I silence him with my fat mouth. He tenses, then kisses back, but I'm guessing he is having a mental heart attack. Placing my my pudgy hands on his hips, I pull him to me, closing the space in between us. I let go and he stares at me completely confused and surprised. I grab his hand and drag him in the empty nurse's office, the only noise his slight tics and outbursts. Once inside the nurses office, I press my lips roughly on to his, getting a slight gasp. I use this opportunity to slip my tongue in his parted lips.
Click
I hear a camera click and see a laughing Clyde, a whistling Kenny a pale Craig and a shocked Token.
"Goddamn you, you dickholes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do I feel the need to interrupt Cartman's make out sessions? Idk. I might continue this, if people want me too, I mean I want to do a Cartman x Tweek story but, I got to much shit going on.