Snow~ Bunny

Butters was pushed out the door.
"Go outside and play Butters, or you're grounded!" Stephen Stotch yelled before locking the door.
"I'm sixteen, not six." Butters mumbled as he began to walk, kicking the snow as he trudged along.
Aw, screw it! He thought, before running into his yard, and cartwheeling through the thin layer of snow on the ground. He finished an almost perfect one and stood up giggling.
"Good job, Butters." A voice called out.
Oh no. Someone saw him.
"Hey Kenny!" He waved to the orange clad boy.
"What are you doing here?" Butters asked, tilting his head slightly.
"Just walking around." Kenny casually replied and shrugged.
"Aren't you always with Stan, Kyle, and Eric?"
Kenny's face scrunched up in disgust.
"Stan wasn't there, and Kyle and Cartman were sucking each other's faces off."
Butters still smiled wide.
"Well you can hang out with me then!"
"Well, you know, I was thinking, maybe want to come to Bennigans with me?"
Butters happily nodded and ran over to Kenny. Only to slip and face plant next to him.
"Butters are you okay?" Kenny knelt down next to Butters as the smaller boy slowly crawled up on to his knees.
"Y........yup. J-just hit my head a little." Butters groaned and put his palm to his head.
Kenny took this opportunity to kiss Butters.
He was taken by surprise at Kenny's actions, but didn't resist. When Kenny pulled away, Butters lightly touched his lips with pale, thin, ice cold fingers.
Before bursting out laughing.
"What? Did I do something funny?" Kenny questioned, quite confused with Butters' laughing fit.
"No,no you didn't. I just never imagined my first kiss would be in the snow."