18th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung was getting ready for the press conference as he thought about everything after reaching at his mansion.

Why was youra ssi acting like nothing happened when she saw us together. It was like it wasn't a big deal for her. Don't they love each other? They are married.. why wouldn't she say anything when her husband just slept with another man.

He thought to himself mindlessly as he wore his shoes while staring in a void.. zoned out.

"Why did I even drink in the first place knowing I can't handle it.. and now this happened. Why does everything keeps getting worse?" Taehyung muttered to himself as he thought back to the crying CEO.

He must have regretted this so much.. after all he had finally moved on and suddenly I am back in his life.. and like this at that. Why couldn't I control my urges. I will ruin his life like this once again.. I don't want this to happen.

But I hate how I don't regret this.. don't regret being with him.. don't fucking regret that I could have potentially ruined his perfectly married life. Why am I such a bad human.. why why why just why!

He screamed to himself in his mind as he ran his hands on his face stressfully. "I hate myself so much.. I hate how I want him back even after all these years. When I try to move on from him after seeing him with my own eyes after ten years.. I am back to square one again. Firstly I broke his heart.. now I did this. This is all my fault.. all my fucking fault." He shouted to no one in his room as he got up and threw a random object he saw on the ground in anger at himself.

"This probably meant nothing to him.. we were drunk afterall but why the fuck does it mean everything to me. I asked him to pretend that it never happened when I could never do the same myself.. I am such a hypocrite." Taehyung told himself monotonously as he got up and picked up his tie and wore it.

Before he could say anything else, his phone rang making his attention turn towards it. He sighed before he picked up the phone.. it was seokjin.

"Hello taehyung.. are you ready for the conference or do you want me to come pick you up? I can send a driver as well if you want to."seokjin asked him.. getting straight to the point.

"I am ready jin hyung.. just send a driver if you can. My head hurts so i dont think i can drive right now."taehyung answered honestly in a tired tone as he sat on a chair infront of his mirror.. noticing the hickeys placed on the center of his neck which were still visible.

He consciously touched them with his fingers softly.. tracing them down on it.

"Alright.. the driver will be there in 15 minutes. Don't be late."seokjin said for the last time before he hung up.

Taehyung placed the phone aside.. his stare still fixed on the marks on his neck as he sighed deeply while looking down in his lap before he forwarded his hand and picked up concealer to Hide it even when he didn't want to.

As he did that.. all he could think back to was the past memories of them when they were together.. some sweet, some bitter, some happy, some sad.. thinking about them just made him smile a little but with tears in his eyes.

"Why do your memories follow me everywhere? I was trying to forget you.. but i just can't do that.. definitely not after yesterday.

I wish I remembered every single moment of last night.. but i am not able to. I am miserable, am i not?

Would I be a bad person if i say i felt jealous of you this morning? Jealous of youra and satomi for being the one consoling you.. i wanted to be the one to take care of you instead.