21st chapter.

3rd person POV:

They had been sitting in silence for a few minutes as jungkook leaned back on the couch opening his top button a little because of the hotness and thought about something but the pain in his ass was bothering him so much reminding him of the same thing all the time.

He gulped a little before he nodded his head to himself and turned his head towards taehyung who had removed his jacket as well and loosened his tie a little.

"Now that we are finally talking and everything is out in the open. Should we just talk about this as well?" Jungkook questioned seriously startling taehyung who was nervous about this topic for some reason but nodded nonetheless.

"What do you want to talk about this?" Taehyung asked as he leaned back on the couch as well.. a bit tired after the day.

"Well.. we had sex for the first thing. And thankfully none of us cheated on anyone even when we thought we did." Jungkook pointed out the obvious and taehyung nodded again.

"We did have sex.. that's right. Both were drunk so we didn't know what we were doing." Taehyung responded as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I know we were drunk.. what i mean is. Now that we are single with no significant others.. did it mean anything to you? Or was it just a one night stand with your ex for you?" Jungkook asked sternly as he bit his bottom lip in nervousness for the elder's answer. He would definitely be just a little hurt if he does say that he was a one night stand.

"It wasn't a one night stand for me for sure. And it definitely meant more than just sex with my ex for me. I am not expecting anything in the future.. but yeah.. it's not something i will forget easily." Taehyung answered truthfully.

"Thank god. It wasn't a one night stand for me either. I have never have those any ways. And it did mean something to me too. I won't be able to forget it either." Jungkook admitted right away as he said the first words under his breath and sighed in relief.

"What are we now jungkook? Boss and employee who were exes and fucked once again?" Taehyung deadpanned as he tilted his head.

Jungkook scoffed as he shook his head.." sounds about correct to me." He said playing along with the elder.

"We could be friends if you agree though." Taehyung suggested seriously.

"Not really. I don't think i could be friends with you. Last time we were friends was.. 20 years ago? We got together at the age of 14 and 15 i guess. So i don't think i could get used to that after so long.

And i don't think it would be appropriate for me to have a friend who i have loved for so long.. and still do.. and a friend who was once my fiance and whom i almost had children with? Like what.. i don't think that's possible to be 'just friends' with you without thinking all those things." Jungkook voiced out his thoughts without hesitation as he huffed dryly at his own words as he remembered about everything.

"Almost had children with? Even if we got married.. i don't think we would have adopted so soon because of our careers." Taehyung said just talking about that part.

"Why would we need to adopt? And i meant what i said.. 'i almost had children with'." Jungkook questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well you see you are a man and so am i. So it's either surrogacy or adoption. And almost where? We didn't even plan about having children that time.. we were childlike ourselves to think of our own." Taehyung said shaking his head at the younger who still looked confused.

"What are you talking about? I know we aren't close anymore and i am your ex but how could you forget such a special thing." Jungkook said as he looked down in his lap as he licked his bottom lip.