Tws and book overall desc.

Mentions of stuff similar to drug abuse, like, it's not actually drugs but I guess sorta.
High mentions of addiction
I feel like jack can be a TW within himself- that's a joke but yeah.
Grusome-ish detail of pain inflicted to him
Spoilers from border lands the pre sequel, borderlands 3, and a bit of tails from the borderlands but not a lot thus far
hOmOsExUaLs(aka if you're homophobic, transphobic, heterosexual, etc. Leave now.)
Needles aren't talked about a ton but they are slightly so there's that

If anything really comes about that need more TWs I'll add em.

Also if someone sees smthn they think is triggering that I didn't mention here, please tell me so I can adjust it.

I don't own any of the characters see here in this story, it's simply a spinoff/fanfic.

-Story takes place...-

  It's almost been 5 years since the death of handsome jack, it was broadcasted throughout all the casino and chaos broke out. Most people started raiding, others were just breaking all in sight, but worst, all jack body doubles were targeted. There were a few others, but none as close to the real handsome himself as timothy was. When they had found Timothy, he barricaded himself into that room under the horse statue in the center of the casino... now, he'd been  mostly hidden  5 year, of course he left that room and he went ahead and found a different hiding place under the watter fountain, but he didn't want to be murdered where he stood by raiders or bandits. So, he stayed in hiding mostly, sticking to a routine unless abrupt change.. From here, the story begins...