Fragment 2

-almost six years ago-

  "Timothy! I need you here right now! Thank you cupcake." Jack's voice rang out over the intercom in the employment area and his heart stopped,  fear was all he remembered feeling in that moment but he slowly stood in the empty room he was in and looked at cameras, prepared to sneak back up Jack's tower to greet hum in his office. He would need to be careful since he was a double, but he was prepared to get there without trouble.
       Timothy walked out the door with a confidence in his step, did he have it? No, but did he own it? Definitely. On his way up the tower a guy with green hair stopped in front of him and Timothy and he gave a smile with teeth, "Hey there you big spender, What's it gonna be? I kind of really need to get by you, so if you wouldn't mind..?" He was interupted...? How could someone talk out to Jack?
       "What are you all, Mall Santa's? It's the third time ive seen a Jack in the past 10 minutes. Did the high up Handsome Rob us so he could make you robots?" He was angry.. and onto him.
       Timothy smiled and chuckled, "just me budy, I have to make my rounds here in the VIP-" a hit planted his chest and it threw him into the wall, causing him to tremble down in stumble, "fuck- Ow!" Timothy spoke out of line, no no no, that wasn't what he recited, he couldn't talk out of line when he was Jack.. no..
      "So he actually hired Flesh Sacks to be him? What's up with the faces than? How do you all do that!" This guy was insane. Timothy was barely getting up to stand his ground, he could be like jack again. Or so he thought before another blow landed his jaw, he heard footsteps, other pris- payers couldn't hear this.
     Before Timothy new it, he got clouded in his thoughts when he heard something loud. His nose got hit in and he couldn't see, but he threw his hand against a vip scan and he grabbed the guy by some part of his shirt. Something hit his stomach again but he heard close talking now....
     He threw the guy in the VIP locker and quickly went through a employee elevator, holding his side as he hit the button. He was brought up slow and he regained his vision. He looked down and saw red... he was shot.
    Timothy trembled and he felt tears brim his eyes from pain, some were already there from the hit to the face but it only added up when his senses came back. He stumbled out and hit Jack's door, scanning his hand and having to wait about 20 seconds before it fully scanned through and opened.

-present-

  Timothy sat up quickly in a cold sweat, scratching his side vigorously, looking around. He was in the room he hid in often, under the stalion statue..
    He looked at the door and it was shut with boards against it, he shook as he walked over and glanced out, seeing that it was light again, and early. That meant he had to stay in the room until dark again... hours alone again. He shook his head, pushing his hands against his eyes, he didn't want to remember all of this right now, he couldn't handle it.

-at Jack's door-

   When the door opened, Timothy fell in from having been leaned against it, "Sunshine! Happy you arrived, now what was I about to...," Handsome Jack had started before he actually looked over at Timothy and his eyes widened, "What the fuck, Kitten?" It seamed harsh but Tim heard the kind worry... and yet the Anger he had for whoever did it flew over his head, but in his own mind, back at him.
       Timothy couldn't hold back the sob that struck his lungs but he quickly threw his bloody hand up to cover his own mouth. He didn't want to be caught dead crying in front of jack.. he was scared now but he was brought up to his feet quickly? "Jack I killed him, I killed him I-" Timothy didn't fight now, he didn't engage in combat, he didn't do anything like that... at the same time tho, his brain was fogged from the hits he got.
    Jack rose a brow as he looked over Timothy, clearly not understanding what the big deal was over this, "OK, I don't care about him what happened to you, cupcake, is what worries me right now." Timothy was sat down into Jack's chair as Jack looked over him.
     Jack shook his head and walked over to the health kiosk before going back to Timothy, "Alright, Doll, I'm gonna need you to shut your eyes and not freak out when I heal you up, I don't care that you don't like needles, you need the health, alright?" Jack pulled a chair over and sat in front of Timothy before he gently grabbed his arm, injecting a few health nows in him, only 3. Timothy tried not to jerk around but fuck did he hate those things. "Ok.. so you're healing up, bullet is out- Shit, how many times were you punched Darlin?" He groaned in annoyance but Timothy watched the worry linger in the other.
      Timothy looked down slightly;, breathing slowly to calm down,  "Thank you,  Sir... I'm sorry I.." Timothy's face was grabbed at the jaw as Jack forced him to look at him.
      "No apologizing right now, all I needed you here for was to give an update but now you're gonna stay here awhile, so tell me Tim,  where's the guy that fucked you over?" He questioned Timothy,  releasing his jaw and leaving up and back calmly. 
     "VIP room... E37 I think? " Timothy watched him as he nodded and went back over to his computer.
    "Alright, stay safe with yourself now, Kitten. I have to go deal with this guy.." handsome jack starred at the cam that showed the dude in the vip room, seemingly trying to fight the gamble bot? "Hah, you did a deal of damage, good job.  I'll be back with a propper doc here in a bit, meantime," he walked back around his desk and leaned down to look Timothy in the eye, "you're gonna go and lie in that bed over there, and you aren't gonna get any more hurt,  got me, sweets? Stay. Put." Jack turned now to walk out the door and as he left he put a lock on the scan.
        No one in or out till he himself got back to Timothy. So, Timothy did as he was told and went to the bed..