fragment 6

Captain Dick Face held Timothy put in front of him angrily but Tim shoved him downward and timothy glanced up- his worst fear was flashing in front of him and..

- Kitten? -

   Timothy shot up,  gasping for air but he was embraced,  "Kitten calm down,  hey," Timothy looked at Jack and choked slightly,  looking at him with teary eyes.  It was light in here now and he could see jack. Jack was standing there and now Timothy couldn't see him too clearly, but he could see him.
    Timothy gulped and looked down,  trying to breath slower,  "you... you're still here..." Timothy breathed slower with more stability now, he looked back up but didn't meet Jack's eyes.  Jack could see him now- was his mask visible?  If it wasn't jack would see him and no no no.  This had to be a hallucination... that's what happens when you overdose on something,  right? He must have overdosed on the supliment and now he convinced himself jack was here to comfort him and the reason jack left at all was because he needed it to be realistic for his brain to really be convinced and..
     Jack sat down in front of Tim now and looked at him,  holding his chin,  "Timothy,  hey,  I'm talking to you.. are you ok?  You haven't been...ohh, right,  Kitten. How many supliments did you take? I have to know how exhausted you are,  I mean as long as it wasn't anymore than 1 every two weeks like it was arranged before I left than is fine,  I mean,  it was set up to where as long as 3 body doubles lived I'd be back  in 6 years so I mean,  I guess a few extra stuck around.." Timothy's eyes were wide and jack now met them than slushy his eyes squinted,  "Kitten... sunshine... pumpkin... oh all the lovely things,  tell me... now."
     Timothy glanced away and slowly he turned the chip between his fingers,  that while hallucination thing was seaming more realistic come to now, "are you sure you're not a hallucination?.. shit I.. I mean I, "Timothy barried his face for a moment in his hands,  because HOW THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY THAT TO JACK'S FACE,  God he hated himself,  " I took 1 a week usually..." Tim spoke a little faster, picking at the edges of his mask.
    Jack didn't respond all to quick,  he just watched Timothy before speaking again,  "alright... that's not good but I want more information before I just go off, how many douplegangers are still- who,  the fuck, is that. " the tv turned on and pretty boy came on the screen, looking pissed.
    "Timster, Timmy, toms," dear lord he annoyed Timothy,  " you haven't come out yet and you set of a bomb on my reactors?  Really?"
      Timothy's teeth grit as he looked at the TV,  " he's your secret admirer..  he thinks he runs the casino and currently has my hand on a wanted poster for 5million... and I'm the last one. " Timothy starred at the tv wishing he had a remote.
      Jack watched for a few Minutes until he heard the threats pretty boy layed down before he walked over and turned off the tv at the button.  He than looked at timothy and asked over slowly,  "take off my jackets. " Timothy blinked and jack sat back down in front of him,  "I'm looking at your side now that the lights are on... it looked bad in the dark but I'm hoping it's not at bad as I'm sure you would let it get. " Jack helped Timothy take off the jackets before Jack pushed him to lay down and he got to actually look at it.  Timothy starred away from jack but jack just got up and went over to the health kiosk,  "I'll get some bandages just.."
    "Wait! They aren't in there they're in the bathroom... left," Timothy got scared and was prepared to hide the box of supliments but jack already saw them.. couldn't really hide anything now that jack already knew.
     Jack nodded and grabbed some supplies before he walked back over to Timothy, pulling Timothy up gently, "you know,  pumpkin,  you can't take any more of those, I'm mean,  for starters I'm back now and the other reason is that you got reliant to them." Jack started talking to Timothy,  knowing how to carry the conversation. Many times in the past, Tim would just ask jack to talk,  so jack got good at the 1 sided conversing. "I looked at your chalk cal, and it's only been 5 years, it hasn't even been 5 years yet.  I don't know how long other doubles lived,  but come on Kitten, Why'd you take so many?" Jack's eyes meet Timothy's for only a second before jack contoured wrapping his side and Tim looked away.
      "I... felt like you were still here when I took them..." Timothy looked at the wall, not meeting eyes with jack who showed a bit. Despite it, jack kept bandaging Timothy.
    "I'm... sorry, kitten." Jack stopped talking for a minute and timothy starred at him, in shock from the apology, "I never would have left how I did, especially without having you a way out.. anyhow, you're bandaged up and I'll get this put away, then I'll get that mask off of ya," Jack stood and walked away with the supplies, going to put it away again. Timothy sat there silently and..  shocked.
  He sat still there before he realized what jack said, really... the mask, no he couldn't see Timothy he looked.. so much worse compared to jack he couldn't... Timothy wouldn't look right in comparison.  Timothy looked around, trying to think of some way to escape, he didn't want to leave jack but he was scared.  He couldn't stand a chance against jack and his- everything..
   Jack could despise how he looked and what if he just got so disgusted he left? He couldn't put that past jack.. he'd never really do that tho, right? No he might and,  "hey Kitten,  here," Jack sat in front of Tim and set his thumbs against the hinge latches which kept the mask in place,  as Jack took the mask off Timothy clamped his eyes shut. He couldn't see Jack's reaction, it would kill him and,  "hey now... what happened here, " Jack gently traced his fingers on the scar before he thought and gently kissed the top of the scar, "it's ok,  Tim... you can tell me about it in my office that I'm getting back in the morning. For now,  how about you get more rest,  ok?" Timothy's eyes watered and he glanced at Jack but he slowly gave a nod, feeling a bit sick from anxiety. 
     Timothy slowly glanced at the mirror and his eyes widened... it was him but he looked so... different. He reached up and tapped the scar but he didn't get to for long as Jack put himself in front of Timothy,  almost like a barrier. "Not  now Kitten.  I admire myself too sometimes, but now is either time for sleeping or a long winded explaining, your choice. "
       Timothy looked at Jack a second and swallowed,  "you... ya know,  sleep.. it suddenly sounds really... really nice, " he spoke slowly,  watching jack smirk.
     "That's good,  than I'm gonna go over to the couch and-" Timothy grabbed jack by the waist and dragged him onto the matress.
   " I think here is good.." Timothy mumbled,  hearing jack laugh loudly,  the jack laugh he knew.. a mix of surprise, amusement, pleasure and what Timothy assumed was a Jack sort of happiness. He didn't understand jack completely but he understood some things well about the other.
     Jack, once he finished laughing,  leaned back than turned and starred at Timothy,  "you cold without the jackets back on? " Timothy thought tired and shrugged while giving a nod,  tugging up the blanket a bit. Jack rolled his eyes yet had a shitty smile on his face as he pulled Tim close to him,  rather in a position of holding Timothy.  Jack looked down at him  calmly,  hearing small snores from him soon enough.

   Jack decided he could sleep for just a little while as well,  finally letting his eyes shut while he held the other securely.

-a different angle of dreams-

  Jack shook, for the first time, scared. Not as much scared as angry, yet fear was still present and it showed. Angel was gone.. and now dead..
   "God Damn Fucking Bandits!" He screamed,  standing and summoning up.
  BANG!
  "Roland!"
Jack looked like a mad man and yet he formed a smile, "sup."
    "You bastard, I'm gonna kill you!"
      "What's that saying?" Jack walked forward, grabbing Lilith by the throat after easily dodging her attack, "Don't pick a fight with a man who has nothing to loose?" He remembered the death of his wife, when he found out Angel was a siren, when he tried to be a good dad... he glanced at his dead, mislead daughter, "see, Im gonna show you just how much you have to lose," he tightened his grip on Lilith just a bit, "and I've got the most powerful siren on the planet to do it with. Lilith," he looked at her with a sad and angered look,  "kill the vault hunter, " she raised her hand then..

-breath-

   Jack's eyes shot open and he looked at timothy in front of him, he breathed only a little heavier then he had been prior.. he could settle himself pretty quickly. Of course his heart still sped a little and he had a bit more... momentum as he recalled what happened, but overall he was still calm enough.
     Jack looked down at his chest and saw Timothy. Oh dear... he figured he couldn't really move, so he looked at the shelf behind Timothy which had a few books, some empty bottles, a few different kinds of bullets, not tons of stuff but what really stuck out to him was one book inparticular..

(Not edited, sorrrry)