fragment 4

Timothy hit the wall next to the kiosk as he threw off his outer coat, moving on to the hoodie, than his t shirt, looking at his irritated red side.. Timothy carefully late his hand on his side before he sighed, looking at the health now kiosk and he shook his head, "i... I can hold off awhile longer... yeah. " it'd been awhile since he heard his own voice... oh well.
He picked up the discarded clothing and threw it in a bucket before adding hot water and soap, carefully hand washing the clothes. He sighed as he wanted to scratch his side, tho it was less irritated when he wasn't clothed, or at least cloth wasn't pushed against it.
As he rang out his shirt and hung it on a long light, he glanced at the for, worried slightly. At the moment he just had to hope no one stumbled about his casa de him. It was nerve wracking, so much to make his anxiety sky rocket- he didn't like rockets..
He wrang out the hoodie and jacket too before hanging them up on the light to, than walked toward the room with a shower. The water never got hot in here, but it'd be better than nothing. He grabbed soap and shampoo since he ran out of conditioner a couple weeks ago- his hair was naturally soft so it wasn't the worst, he just had to brush it more.
Timothy undressed the rest of the way and set his clothes on the counter before he turned on the water; surprised by how hot it was immediately- like shit it actually burnt him. Timothy got in and let out a soft whimper when the hot water hit his side. Despite it, he put bodywork on the rag and started to shower as he did once a week..
His mind wandered but he got out relatively fast for times, sake, walking out and getting dressed again pretty quick. when he put his shirt on, he thought he might freeze from how cold it was, but he knew he was going to when he put on the hoodie, not to mention the extra jacket.
he looked at himself in the mirror, his hair covering most of.. the mask. He looked at himself calmly. He didn't understand how it worked so well, even now. He could move his mouth, his eyes, when he blushed it showed through, but even then.. his face wasn't his and he didn't understand it. The TV turned on and timothy looked quickly, hoping pretty boy hadn't found him.

"Alright you handsome wannabe, where are ya? You trying to take over Jack's position? Cuz it won't work!" Pretty boy laughed and it disgusted Timothy, " here's something good, I now who you are! 21c, Timothy Doppleton-" Timothy couldn't hold it and burst out laughing.
He shouldn't laugh, but doppleton? Really? Who would buy that. Well, thankfully pretty boy he guessed..
Timothy shook his head and looked at a jack poster, sighing softly...

-proud handsome-

Timothy groaned as he was currently in a deal for jack, but the guy was rambling on and on about how they should negotiate instead of him paying and blah blah blah.
"Listen jack, I'd really hate for this to end sour so I think we should make a deal here, alright? Tell me all that she said later, and let's get this done"
Oh this guy got on Timothy's nerves. Timothy was only so upset because he wouldn't shut up, but he's also one of those footsy under the table guys.
Timothy had to be jack, so he could be.
"Woah, shut it down pumpkin, do you know who you're talking to? You just told the house that you were gonna end it sour," the door opened in the corner, yet Timothy knew better than to cut eye contact, "either you pay out your debt or you aren't gonna be getting out of this room without becoming a jack-o-lanturn. So, pay up, fill out that paper form plan, or you're done." Timothy felt sick from all he'd said, but he was starting to play this role well.
"She said a lot! Mostly that she was going to kill me and.. what are you gonna do to me?"
Timothy gave a Jack flavored laugh as he turned and started walking toward the window, "Nothing! I was just messing with you. Now then.." Timothy was about to start talking about a new deal when he has to dive bomb the ground and pull out his gun when the guy started shooting loud blanks. Timothy also had to pay jack some kudos saying as he yelled at timothy to draw.
"I.. surrender?" The guy said but jack filled him with led from the corner, walking a bit quicker as timothy slowly got up.
"I was gonna let you live! You dumb fucker! What the fuck you included, my god..." He looked at Jack then shut his mouth, seeing as Jack was staring at him.
"Are you ok?" Jack questioned, to which Timothy slowly nodded, putting away his gun. Jack smiled and walked over, giving Timothy a tight hug, "great job Kitten! Oh my god, you actually stood up to someone, I saw the whole thing. You almost were murdered, but hey, " Jack spoke while smiling, which made Timothy slowly smile too. "What do you say we put some candles in the fucker and really go through with that jack-o-lantern idea. That sounds fucin awesome."

-present again-

Timothy sighed, looking down at his feet as he wore his cold clothing. Almost only 4 days left until it had been 5 years.... well, that's great.
Anyhow, Timothy grabbed a book and calmly started to read, something he had done more often now. Whenever he found a book that wasn't damaged he got beyond excited to see if he could really read it. His favorite was sci-fi or romance, but he did get the most of those so it wasn't really all that surprising. Mainly his favorite thing was when notes were added to books by other people, or if they high lighted some things. Sometimes he found drawings and he guessed that was cool, not his favorite thing but still really neat.
Timothy looked at this book he'd read probably 50 times by now. It was a sweet romance between two workers, one non-binary who had their life as together and they owned a company that was majorly successfull and overall could get a job done. The other was a a gender fluid person who was prodominantly male presenting was a person who still struggled with some inner demons and was working on getting everything together.
He had drawn probably a million little things in this book, wrote in it, circled things, used colored dots in the top colors to mark pages he liked- yeah, he felt like a nerd but he loved this book. It made his life feel a bit more normal. Like everything was still fine.
He'd have to admit that alot of the reason he was happy reading it was because the non binary reminded him of jack and he wrote about that on the side quite a bit and.... no. He couldn't keep focusing on him..
Timothy frowned and looked down before walking over to his matress, setting the book on his bedside table. He glanced at all the poker pieces jack had given him over time and started started to stack them on the book. His eyes watered slightly but he walked over to the table and picked up the special piece... he show him VIP, huh?
The piece slid in his pocket and timothy thought for a minute before remembering in that one girl's small casino area she had a book shelf.. he wondered if he could get there and grab a few- maybe not at the moment since it was light out but in an hour or so.
Timothy grabbed a backpack and slowly sat at the table, drinking a cup of water as he was taunted by the kiosk in the corner. He waited tho, as calm as he could until he looked at the clock and booked it.
When he got to that little casino room he saw it was empty and he sighed, walking over to the shelf and crouching behind a machine. He looked at the shelf at the books, there were 4 there so he grabbed each. After stuffing them in his backpack, someone trapped him on the shoulder and he panicked, starring down keeping his hood up.
"Hey man, you got any extra cash?" A male voice rang out, and timothy recognized it off the tv... pretty boy's lucky.
"...no, I lost." Timothy mumbled quietly in a softer tone, to which the dude groaned walking away. Timothy glanced up and when the guy was out of sight he quickly started to run away. The issue arised when his hood came off.. and he met face to face with a hit who was standing under the loserboard. Timothy quickly put up his his and tried to run around the guy but he put out his arm.
"I recognize you! " he said loudly about to yell for his friends.
Timothy sighed and looked at him, "how about you go spend some money, kiddo." Before another world left the dude mouth, Timothy decked him and ran again.
He got to his hideout fast and sat there silently at the poker table.. tapping his foot anxiously. That could have gone worse... Timothy pulled out a book and saw it was a fantasy focused romance and it made him smile.
Timothy slowly started to read the book, it was only 600 pages so he made sure to anote as he read. After page 80, the TV turned on, its been almost 2 hours...
"Heya Timster, I have an offer for ya. You get out of your little hide-E-hole, and I'll make you the deal of letting you keep your life. Where ever you're hiding. I know you're alive since my lackies saw ya."
Timster.. what the fuck? Whatever, he would just ignore it and sleep. At this point he was tired..
Timothy stood and went to the bed and layed down, attempting to ignore all of pretty boy's talking. As his head hit the pillow he started to rest again.

(Unedited because I'm tired of editing stuff rn)