fragment 9

Jack snapped a few times in front of timothy to which Timothy quickly looked at Jack and smiled, a bit nervous in his posture, "kitten, I was saying I would go in first, and then you could fallow toward the mother board controls before," Timothy gave jack a look that screamed, 'seriously?' Before he shook his head.
     "Jack... you know I can't code or program for shit. Not to mention since we still have the mask, you can click it back on me and they'll think no different and overall will nor be aware that you're back." Timothy tried to reason with the casino owner, looking at Jack's eyes the best he could while speaking. Slowly he was getting better at it.. very slowly.
    Jack starred at Timothy, only glancing away to check their surroundings, "As terrible as I want to say that plan sounds, you can not code for shit. So, fine, you can go distract while I get to motherboard, but if you get hurt I'll do worse, got it?" Timothy nodded and pulled the bag off his shoulder, setting it down as he grabbed out the mask and handed it to jack.
    Jack seamed to stare at timothy for a minute before he clicked it into face on Timothy. Damn he hated that he had to put it back on the other. At the same time tho, Tim did want it,  and honestly,  right this second the choice wasn't really there.
    As they made it to the board room,  jack sat outside behind a slot machine,  watching as timothy pressed his hand to the scanner and access was granted.
    Meanwhile,  what Timothy saw was 17 guns face his direction. He left the gun bag with jack so he was able to walk in with his hands up loosly.. and you best bet he made a show out of it, "wait! It's not what you think.." He walked forward, seeing pretty boy turn around in his chair and smile, "I'm.. giving myself up,  I'm here..." Timothy swallowed,  but he wasn't really scared.  How? He already saw Jack sneak in toward motherboard controls, that's how.
     "Well,  well,  well,  if it isn't timster himself,  we were just talking about you, " Pretty boy rattled out in a tone that disgusted Timothy more than anything he had ever heard,  " if you're here, I imagine that you want to make a deal, "he raised his hand casual and red dots hit Timothy,  "that also probably mean you have a back up..." Timothy shook his head,  seeing the did move down.
    Timothy backed up a bit,  a clear defensive show, "Listen... I just want away.  I've been here for years,  all I want after I get you running is off of this God Damn casino," Pretty boy ride a brow,  starting to laugh,  "not to mention,  you kill me now?  Ha,  good luck getting through the systems buddy.  There's no more body doubles, and my hand only works if receptors in it are being fueled by my living body. So even if you killed me and played it safe, " Timothy smiled,  showing a confidence.  An act,  "you can't just cut off my hand.. you know what that accomplished you?" Timothy took a few steps forward,  "real imprisonment, kiddo."
    Pretty boy glanced around his lackies and stood,  trying to convince them more than Timothy of his knowledge.  And he Fucking wicked at it,  "Woah, woah, woah my friend!  I hope you didn't take what I said as a threat... We're family here, how about you sit down and we can talk about our agreement. "
      While considering,  Timothy looked up at the tv screen.. Jack had 2 minutes until he was done,  that means Timothy just has to distract this guy got another 30 seconds,  and make the guy talk about himself.  Pretty boy screamed self absorbed so he figured this would be easy,  "Fine,  but before I sit,  your boys' weapons aim the ground under them, " when Timothy spoke Pretty boy quickly clapped and like magic the red dots were pointed at their own feet. Timothy sat down and kept his feet parted as he met pretty boy's eyes;  " you know,  I really want to hear your plan. I mean,  I knew jack well,  his casino even better,  I mean if I hear any part of your plan that doesn't sound right we can get it corrected before the plan takes action. " Timothy tapped his foot, starring at the guy with the fake gold chain.
     Pretty boy smiled,  crossing his legs in his chair,  "you know,  that sounds great.  Although I must say, I spent lots of time on the plan and personally I've pleased myself because the plan starts with, " Timothy stated ignoring him,  watching mindlessly as he really watched the time to stay atune to what Jack's next moves would be. Timothy   saw the man slowly getting unsure,  and timothy found it a bit funny. "In sorry Timmy? Did I say something you didn't like,  what are you planning? " Pretty boy got accusatory and timothy stood,  starting to pace.
    "Sorry to stand,  it helps me think but really it isn't that I have plans against you or anything,  I just am a little unsure of this all working. " Timothy glanced forward and he heard the small chime, giving his que, "Really is not me with plans against you... it's us. " on point,  Timothy dived the floor and he heard lead fly through the room.  Timothy grabbed the his personal shooter from under his, or Jack's sweater before he started shooting the ones that dived like he did to get outside of Jack's fire.
    Timothy wasn't a large fan of the shooting, guns, eccetera... but when it came down to it, this guy tried to blow Timothy out of the concrete he had a solitude in. Pretty bot was getting ready to signal a kill before Timothy persuaded him into knowing he had to stay alive.. and, when the needle threaded the seam.. they were all just a load of Bandits.
    Jack shot all but pretty boy that were standing and he was impressed to see that Timothy had dirtier the floor of all but 1 moving pre-corpse, which jack put lead into the skull of pretty easily before jack started making his way toward pretty boy. "Oh.. So pretty boy it's seams you've attempted to take my place," Jack reached down and pulled Timothy up, looking Timothy once over then smirking when he heard a footstep, just what he wanted, a runner. Jack turned back and walked towards pretty boy, leaving Timothy soberly behind him.
     Pretty boy looked stressed now, he was looking his composure, there was no prep time for him as he held his cane with jack head on the top. The face of it was facing forward but pretty boy awkwardly turned the cane when it clicked for him exactly who he was talking to, "Jack... or, Handsome Jack, sir, look at you I mean uh.." pretty boy stepped back, trying not to get on Jack's nerves, but ohhh they were way past that. "How about we cone to an.. agreement, yeah? I mean, I already have power in here and you obviously want your power back, heh... right?"
     Jack looked psychotic with the way his smile grew in disgust, "here I was starting to respect you," Jack looked down at the man, crouching only slightly as he snagged his gane and smacked the face of it against the table, making it look much more like Timothy's tattered mask compared to Jack's well kept one, "but you talk, and talk and talk to act like you aren't in fear;" Jack laughed, tossing his can back to Timothy, who caught it carefully, "I had my suspicions with a title like pretty boy, really," Jack stood fully and leaned back now, calm against the counter, chuckling as pre splattered blood wiped onto his hand, "I'm glad to see u want wrong about you being a dum and ugly, full ass grown man with no smarts behind your act."
     Pretty boy panicked, trying to reach for a gun behind him blindly, "Oh Jack I heh, you don't mean that now.."
    Jack laughed, tapping his gun against his thigh for a moment, "I'd tell you to get lost, but I'm not so nice when it comes to new challengers..." Jack raised his gun to pretty boy. "You won't find anyone where you're going anyway," with a controlled shrug, jack pulled the trigger, and pretty boy was down without another blink. Jack looked at timothy with a smile, then to the camera.
    When Timothy realized jack was broadcasting his eyes widened with caution, fuck. Usually Timothy avoided the cameras, self conscious no matter what body he had, and now after years of the casino, he wasn't as well put together anymore.. Timothy's face turned,  he didn't catch what jack said to the camera before he shot it. Timothy jumped and jack looked at him, walking over.
       Jack grabbed Timothy's chin, leading his face up a bit, "Kitten.. What's wrong?" Jack questioned softly, wiping the blood from his hand against his leg before using it also to wrap around Timothy's waist. "Nothing bad will happen now, it's alright. The bad guys are dead, I doubt the vault hunters of all people will be coming after us, well, to quick, and I attached high precaution into security to where any ships located within the region of 27 miles won't be able to get though without threat of elimination and high supervision." Jack brought Timothy closer to him,  staring at his eyes, "did you get hurt some how?" Jack asked with only the smallest tinge of panic sound, tho his movement showed delicacy, looking over Timothy more.
      Timothy slightly smiled,  looking up at Jack,  "it's nothing,  really.. I just didn't realize you were recording until you shot the cam or said.. something to it," Timothy's eyes weren't watching Jack's, and while that irritated jack a little, jack was more worried for him.
     Jack hummed, holding Timothy's face before he kissed his forhead, "it's ok Kitten, don't worry.. let's go take back my quarters." And with that, jack took Timothy's hand and lead him away, Timothy having only slightly shaking posture.
      The two made it to the elevator pretty quick,  and honestly,  Timothy was rather comforted. As the elevator moved up, jack put his arm around Timothy's waist and it made Timothy smile. Jack smirked some,  speaking when they were about half way up, "you should tell me more about that non-binary character.."
     Timothy blinked then blushed,  looking away from jack,  who was clearly ammused. "... maybe later. " Jack burst out laughing,  a ding significant when they got to the top... they made it.