Serums

Ezra's POV

After the night had passed, or I think the night had passed, I got some sleep, some stormtroopers dragged and kicked me to a new room, with what looked like a surgery table of some kind.

"Hello again Ezra," the Inquisitor's deep voice said, "have you ever thought of joining the dark side?" Something inside of me shivered.

"Why would I join anything you're with," I reply with a little laugh. He comes out of the darkness and touches my arm, which is now strapped to the table.

"Because you have no choice," he laughs back, and my face falls. No choice? What is he going to do? He pulls out a needle with some kind of serum attached to it.

"This serum can turn anyone to the dark side," he says, "the evil side of the Force." He starts laughing, and my head is starting to hurt. I glare at him, and he smirks back.

"This serum can turn you against your friends, your family, and make you evil," he puts the needle close to my neck, and I close my eyes. "Do what I say, and I won't give you the serum. I won't turn you against your friends."

It takes a while, but I shrug. Maybe if I lie, he won't inject me with that stuff.

"No," he smirks,"you can not lie. There is something special in the table that tells us if your lying." I'm filled with panic after realizing he knows what I'm feeling, he guesses what I might do.

"First of all," he says,"are there any more rebel groups out there?" More rebel groups?

"No," I shakily reply. Maybe I won't have to lie. Maybe I can get away with -

"What is the code of your ship?"

"I don't know." I lied.

Something buzzes, and I feel electricity shoot through my body. It goes on for a while, then slows down. My body is shaking from pain, and there is sweat on my forehead.

"I told you, no lying," he smirks and I shake my head. I will die for my friends, I will die for Sabine. I will not give out any information. Any.

"You will not get anything out of me, Inquisitor," I say through gritted teeth. His smirk slowly falls, and his hand raises, and slaps my cheek. His laugh is crazy, like he's craving death. My head falls as he walks out of the door. I squeeze my eyes shut. My body aches.

The stormtroopers walk toward me, and I expect them to release me. But they don't. They laugh, and I turn to look around, but nothing's going on.

One of them grabs the evil serum, and I start shaking with fear.

"Fine!" I shout at the last minute, "how about you people let me go to my cell for a while, then come back in a hour or so, and I'll do what you say. Okay?" The stormtroopers nod as if thinking about agreeing, then shrug.

"Fine," one of the stormtroopers say, "we can let him go for a while. Let's go." There is three stormtroopers in the room. My plan is going well so far. The stormtroopers lead me to my cell, and when we get there, my plan goes into action.

I fall to the ground, and when the stormtroopers look back, I kick one in the face and as he fell, I took his gun and shoot them both. They fall to the ground and I hear footsteps. Running.

I take off running to my cell. When I arrive, I walk in and hide the gun behind me. Right when the stormtroopers walk in I shoot them. As I walk out, a figure jump out in front of me.

The Inquisitor.

And he plunges the serum into my neck.