Uni Pt2

-Charlies pov-
I was happy for Nick. He was so excited for uni but all I could think about was that I wasn't gonna see him for a few months. Of course we were gonna face time all the time but I couldn't shake the feeling that he was gonna find someone better than me and ditch me.

-Nicks pov-
I quickly turned around and saw a tallish muscular figure. He chuckes, "don't look so worried, mate." I laugh back so not to be rude. "Names Matt whats urs?" "Nick." I reply. Matt was my roommate. He was surprisingly attractive. He unpacks his stuff while I make my bed. He starts looking at all my pictures immensely. "Whos that?" He points at a picture of Charlie scrolling through his phone in the car. That was taken on the last day of school. "Oh uh thats Charlie." "Cool cool" He starts to put up pictures. One catches my eye. I ask to look at it. He hands it over to me. David. David is standing there laughing with his arm around his new gf. "Who are all these people?" I ask. "Its a group picture from last year." "Thats Donna, Freya, Me and thats David." I must've pulled a weird face because he asks whats wrong. " Oh nothing," I brush it off.

*Authors note* Freya is Davids current gf and Freya is Matt's older sister. I hope people actually like this lol.