Uni Pt11

-Charlies pov-
I opened the door and there was Nick. "Surprise!" He announces. I close the door in his face. I was super pissed at him and didn't even really know why. I ran upstairs and cried into my pillow. I heard Nick talking with Tori in her room on the other side of the wall. "I should've just told him I'm coming." I heard him sniff. "He hates surprises you should know that." I think Tori might have been a bit harsh on Nick. She still thinks he's a douche jock like Harry Greene. Tao slowly comes into my room and comforts me. "He was sitting on the doorstep in the rain. You should go talk to him or something."
I didn't like the idea of him shivering in the rain but I didn't want to see him right now. I heard him go downstairs and leave. Tori then comes in my room and gives me a hug. I cry into their shoulders. "It'll be fine, you're Nick and Charlie." I hear Tao whisper. I'm the worst boyfriend in the world.

-Nicks pov-
I sat down on the soggy step and slowly picked each petal off the roses I got Charlie. What had I done?!? I felt like shit and I will I had just told Charlie I was coming.
There were about 4 petals left when Tao walked past. We just stared at each other sadly.
Tori came and dragged me to her room. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. I've been dating Charlie for 2 years and I think I'm a pretty likable person.
"Sit" She gestured to her bed. I've been to the Spring house millions of times and I somehow have never been in Tori's room. She sits next to me, "I should've just told him I was I'm coming." I mutter. She basically gives me a lecture. I'm the worst boyfriend in the world.

*Authors note* I wrote it like this because I can relate lol. I always get mad at the people I love for no or stupid reasons. I wrote this a lot quicker than I thought I would.