Uni Pt6

-Nicks pov-
"He's your bf?!?" Matt basically spits at me. "I've got to go." I shove past them and run to find Charlie.

-Charlies pov-
I sat there, crying in the bathroom. Of course David had to come and ruin the day. I hated myself. I sob for ages. Eventually I hear my name being called, it was Nick. I don't answer, I just stay curled up sobbing and sobbing. I started to overthink. What if Nick didn't tell Matt because he was planning to break up with me??? Maybe I'm just not good enough.  I hear footsteps patting towards me and Nicks soft voice trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I sob into his now soaked shirt. "This is not your fault." We both cry for what feels so like forever. My phone keeps chiming, I was going to ignore it but Nick tells me I really should look at it. I pull it out of my pocket and see tons of messages from Tori and a few missed calls.

Tori 17:46
Mum wants you home now

Tori 17:59
Mums getting mad
Ollies crying now
We're coming
We're here
I'm coming to find you

Tori 18:02
Where r u
Everyone is waiting in the car
Y tf is David here

[5 MISSED CALLS]

I show Nick and tell him I really should go. "I'm coming with you until we find Tori or your parents." I open my mouth to argue but he gives me a loving but stern look proving he won't budge.

-Nicks pov-
I hear yelling from my dorm. I speed walk holding hands with Charlie. As we get closer we hear Tori's voice. Charlie gives me a concerned look. We rush inside to see Tori yelling at Matt and David. They are kind of hunched. "DAVID YOU FUCKING MORON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Tori screams at David. "ITS NOT MY FAULT HES A FA-" We walk in and everyone goes silent. Tori rushes forward and hugs Charlie "Omg thank goodness you're okay." I glare at David and he rolls his eyes.
"I really need to go." Charlie whispers in my ear. "Oh okay, I'll miss you." I kiss him quickly and he leaves with Tori.
"Leave David." I look at him. I forgot how much of a douche he was. "Aww you mad." Matt just stands there. Hopefully realizing what he's done. David leaves but not before poking his tounge at me. God I hate him.

-Charlies pov-
I walked back to the car with Tori's arm wrapped around my shoulders. We get in the car and Oliver gives me a hug. Mum turns around and looks at me "We need to talk about Nick." I mumble "Fine." and she turns around.

-Nicks pov-
After David left, we sat in silence. "So um you're related to him?" Matt asks. I wasn't going to respond but I felt kinda bad, he didn't know David was gonna do that. "Yeah he's my brother. If you couldn't tell we are nothing alike apart from looks."

*Authors note* I had a bit of trouble writing this but I did. Yay. I want to write more about Dean and Nicks relationship so I probs will in the next few parts idk. Thx.