Uni Pt4

-Nicks pov-
I tried listening to the meeting, it was really important to me but all I could think about was Matt. Of course I had to share a room with a homophobic douche. After the meeting I found the girl and told her what Matt said. She thanked me and even invited me to lunch with her friends.

-Charlies pov-
Nicks mum said I could round there house anytime. She was amazing to talk to and has 2 very cute dogs. My parents don't like animals, when I move out (hopefully with Nick) I'm going to have a dog (or 2.) I chatted with Sarah (Nicks mum) about my day at school amd we discussd how much we missed Nick.

-Nicks pov-
I walked into the cafe and get called over by the girl I saw at the meeting. She was sitting at a round table with 3 others. I sat down and a blonde short boy says "Why don't we introduce ourselves. I'll start I'm James." We went around the table saying our names. There was James, Lila (long dark hair like Toris used to be), Amelia (the girl from the meeting) and Dean. "Sooo are there any girls back home?" Asks Amelia, "Technically no." I reply. "Technically?" They all look a bit puzzled. "I have a bf in yr 13." They all went a little quiet until Lila speaks up "So whats ur sexuality if ur okay with saying?" I told them I was bisexual and Dean looked a little shooked. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "Oh uh yup I'm fine." Bit weird but okay. Turns out Dean is actually bi as well.

-Charlies pov-
I get home and just flop onto my bed. School and life in general was so boring without Nick. Omg I miss him so much. My phone chimes, it's Nick asking to facetime. I facetime him and omg I forgot how cute he was. We talk about school and uni and life. Nick tells me how he's made friends already. "Thats amazing!" I say a little too loud into the phone and my mum yells at me to quiet down. I feel like Nicks hiding something but I didn't want to pry so I left it. Eventually after talking for hours we both fell asleep on the call.

-Nicks pov-
I asked Matt if it was okay if I facetimed someone and he put headphones in and said he didn't care. I woke up at 7am with my phone on my face. It was a Saturday and I was meeting up with the others for lunch. Dean was a bit anxious and fidgety but I just gathered he was an anxious person. "Oi Nicholas Nelson!" I turn around to see Harry Greene. Wtf was he doing here. "I'll be right back." I say to the others and walk over to Harry. Harry just wanted to "catch up" we literally last saw each other for his new years party. We talked for a bit then I left.

-Charlies pov-
I slept in till 1pm until Tori comes in and tells me that mum and dad wanted to talk to us. As I walked downstairs I kept thinking they would make me break up with Nick. "Sit down." I slowly sat down. My stomach dropped scared for what was coming next. "We're going to your grandparents house tomorrow." This was amazing news, they lived in the city that Nick was going to uni. "Can I see Nick?" I excitedly ask. "Yes, but only for the afternoon. In the morning we are going to church with your grandparents then having lunch with them."

*Authors note* Tell me if you prefer longer or shorter chapers. Tysm for reading.
Edit: I'm quite sick rn not with covid but im still sick so im going to be writing more.