Uni Pt8

-Charlies pov-
Nick told me he got a weird text. I thought it was cute and told him to go but he seemed quite weary. He told me he'd go. "I'm proud of you, honey bun." I said sarcasticly over the phone. He cringed then laughed and told me he should go meet them now.

-Nicks pov-
"I kinda hoped you wouldn't come."
We sat in silence for the next minute. "So why did you want me here?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. Well I'm like 90% sure. "I- um- uhhh- I need help with rugby I'm struggling with it. I thought he was here for something else but I guess I was wrong. "Sure I'd love to help. Meet me Tuesday at 3 and I'll help you." He mumbled "Thanks." and left.

-Charlies pov-
Nick was at his meeting thing with the random person so I didn't bother texting him because he wont reply. I thought it was cute at 1st because it seemed like a secret admirer but now I'm starting to think maybe Nick likes them back. I decide playing the drums will get my mind off it.
I'd been playing for what seemed like forever when I feel something on my head. "Oliver! What are you doing?!?" Oliver was typing my hair into loads of little pigtails. I was about to tickle him when I hear "OLIVER WHERE ARE MY HAIRTIES." Tori charges in looking for her hairties. I laugh with Olly until he hears the ice cream truck and charges outside. Tori realizes I'm down and rubs my back. "You don't have to tell me whats wrong just remember that I care about you." I smile at her and give her a hug. I decide to tell her. "I think Nicks gonna break up with me!" I sob into her shoulder. "Why would you think that he loves you." I tell her how he's meeting someone and how they're probably way better than mentally unstable me. "You're overeacting. Trust me, he loves you."

*Authors note* I know I'm sorry it's another short chapter but my head is constantly sore and I honestly feel like shit. If you couldn't tell Dean likes Nick and Nick is kinda oblivious. Also I'm sorry for not doing another chapter in a while I've been busy suffering and and some personal stuff.