Chapter One

Chapter One

Spencer's POV

"I'm in love with you." Brooke cried in between the sounds of the pouring rain.

"Thank you.. I sometimes find myself in love with me too." I replied.

"Your not gonna say it back?" She questioned.

"I told you what we had was simple hookups. And I literally warned you to not catch feelings." I defended.

"You're a fucking prick! I pour my heart out to you and you give me nothing! I profess my undying love for you in the middle of the fucking rain and all you're gonna say is thank you! You Spencer Stewart are a terrible person!"

"I know I am." I whispered.

"Are you high!" She yelled.

"Always." I whispered.

"You suck and you need to get fucking help before you kill yourself!" Brooke yelled.

"Tell me something I don't know." I sighed.

"I'm done with you!" She yelled.

"Ok." I replied and she got back into her car.

"Wait can you drive me home?" I yelled and instead of responding she just drove off and left me standing outside of the restaurant in the middle of the rain.

I decided to just walk to the club Spixy's that wasn't too far.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call one of my best friends Emily.

"Where are you?" I questioned.

"Spixy's I've been waiting for you."

"I am on my way." I said.

*********

Third Person POV

The music was blaring loudly in the club as Spencer made her way to the bar. Sure she couldn't get drunk but this place had some great drinks.

"I'll have a sex in the driveway." Spencer told the bartender. The woman gave Spencer a flirty smirk as she went to mix it.

"I'll have a fallen froggie." a voice besides her spoke up. Glancing to the side Spencer had to prevent herself from saying something stupid. Beside her in a tight fitting silk brown dress was Isabella.

The young woman pushed her glasses but before she glanced over towards Spender. The color of the lights played on the glass, preventing Spencer from seeing the other's blue eyes.

"Hi there." Spencer might not have been able to see her eye color but she definitely saw the way Isabella slowly trailed her gaze up and down her body. There were two options Spencer had. The first was the reasonable smart thing to do which was to say she wasn't interested and leave if Isabella continued.

The second was to throw caution into the wind and just have fun for the night so she could put the curt relationship with Brooke behind her. The relationship was just an attempt for her to get over Ivy, her ex girlfriend of six months. Her longest relationship ever.

"My name is Isabella." Giving a little flirty smile Spencer responded.

"I'm Spencer."

It wasn't long until Spencer found herself on the dance floor with Isabella, both shamelessly rubbing against each other. Spencer's arms were above her head as she moved her hips. Isabella was behind her, pressed up against her back as her hands trailed teasingly over her chest.

"Fuck Spencer." Isabella groaned as Spencer did a little twist with her waist. Turning around so they were facing each other Spencer wrapped her arms around the slightly taller woman's shoulders. Her hands rested on Spencer's waist.