Chapter Seventeen: I thought you were robbers!

sorry i've been gone for so long but enjoy this long ass chapter!!!

Chapter Seventeen: I thought you were robbers!

Spencer's POV

Standing in front of the sleek new BMW i7 that Alex had surprised me with, I held a bouquet of flowers tightly in my hand, eagerly awaiting Isabella's appearance. Oliver, playing his part with theatrical flair, meticulously loaded our luggage into the car, ensuring everything was perfectly arranged for our trip to the tarmac, where my parents' private jet awaited.

Isabella finally emerged, her smile brightening the dim morning light, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight. Handing her the flowers, I saw her eyes light up, a moment of pure joy shared between us. "For you," I said, my voice soft with anticipation.

"Thank you, Spence, you didn't have to do this." Isabella smiled.

Oliver cleared his throat, hinting for me to ease off my rambling. "I wanted to get you roses at first... but then I thought it might be too on-the-nose, given your surname," I chuckled nervously. "So I chose Azaleas instead. The lady at the florist mentioned they symbolize passion and abundance, which I thought was fitting. Passion for our adventures ahead and abundance in... well, everything we're fortunate to experience together."

Isabella's expression softened, her eyes gleaming with warmth. "That's incredibly thoughtful, Spencer. Azaleas are perfect."

With the luggage securely loaded, Oliver opened the passenger doors for us with a flourish, maintaining his role as our mock chauffeur. "Ladies, your luxury transport to the Stewart private airstrip is ready," he announced with a smirk.

The ride to the tarmac was filled with lighthearted chatter, anticipation for the trip ahead mingling with Oliver's humorous commentary. As we pulled up beside the Stewart family's Gulfstream G700, the jet's imposing figure against the backdrop of the clear morning sky was nothing short of breathtaking. Its sleek design promised an unmatched level of comfort and luxury, setting the perfect tone for our getaway.

Oliver played the part of our driver to the very end, unloading our luggage with exaggerated care and handing it over to the flight crew. "Madams," he said, tipping an imaginary cap, "I hope your journey is as pleasant as your company."

We couldn't help but laugh at his theatrics. "Thanks, Oliver. For everything," I said, my gratitude genuine. He had turned an ordinary morning into a memorable departure.

As we ascended the steps into the jet, I glanced back to see Oliver giving us a final wave. The interior of the Gulfstream G700 enveloped us in its luxury, the promise of an unforgettable trip hanging in the air. Settling into the plush seats, I handed Isabella a glass of champagne. "To new beginnings," I toasted, our glasses clinking softly.

"To new beginnings," Isabella echoed, her smile as radiant as the morning sun.

"You know I shouldn't be letting you drink alcohol right.." Isabella added as she sipped on her glass.

"And I shouldn't be on a private jet with my teacher right now but here we are.." I smirked.

As the jet engines hummed to life, I leaned back, allowing the excitement and anticipation of our adventure to Los Angeles to wash over me.

*************

"Thank you!" Isabella and I both said to the pilot and flight staff as we exited the plane and walked down the steps to my Audi R8.

"Did someone drive your car here?" Isabella asked, knowing that I do have an Audi of this color and model at my parents home.

"No.. it's actually is- was my brothers. My parents got us all matching Audi's cause it was something stupid we all asked for one Christmas when we couldn't even drive. So after he passed they had it brought to the house in LA so if anyone was staying here it could be used since this was his favorite place to be in the whole world." I rambled as we finally reached the car and one of the security who drove the car to the tarmac handed me the keys after I opened the door for Isabella.