✧ Prologue ✧

♪ Three Years Ago ♪

→ A little girl was walking alone in an alleyway before she bumps on someone legs. She falls down whimpering softly before a tall,handsome man kneels down Infront of her and lend her, his hand. She looked up to see a guy with black, mostly grey hair and grey eyes. She was mesmerized with his beautiful grey eyes not realizing the man gently picks her up to helped her.

After felt like eternity, she realized what was happening and quickly squirming to get out while crying softly fearing, she would be in an abuse place like her house. The man or mostly known as Djin, The Head of Numeros INVISO Chief Pillar. He doesn't know why he was helping her but he felt an urge to protect her and make her as one of his family.

He gently pats the little girl or goes the name by (Y/N), and whisper's some sweet words, [ Such as ' I won't hurt you, I'm just helping you' and any words that you like to add ]. He then gently asks her to not frightened her more than she is already, " Where are your parents, darling? " He said looking at the girl who suddenly looks down after he mention her parents. She then said, " They hurt me...and throw me out of the house.. ".

Djin then looks at her with sympathy appears on his face. He then got an idea as he gently asks, " Would you like to stay with me? " He asks while thinking on what to said to his friends. He then started walking towards the MATA headquarters.

★ That's where the story of Y/n begin ★

Credit's

Cinnamonette. [ Book : ✦𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 // ]

writemewho_. [ Book : 𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆 [ 𝗘𝗷𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗶 ] ]

DeadfishXie. [Book : 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵// ᴬᵍᵉⁿᵗ ᴬˡⁱ✓ ]

-MUNCHKINNIE. [ Book : Too Good ||Ejen Ali ]