★ Chapter 2 × Part 1 × → Mission : Alpha ★

* Scene : At a company *

" Yes, what do you want, Aaron? " A strict voice could be heard in the building.

" Dr.Tong, can I show you my latest invention? " A funny looking guy appeared in the screen.

" You have only have five minutes. "  The old guy said while typing something in the computer.

" Okay. We all know, labour resource is constantly charging according to emotional factors , health and spirit. "

" Imagine if we could eliminate all that factors.  "

" What do you mean by that? " Dr Tong , the old man asked curiously.

" Let me show you. " He goes toward a trash can and pushed it over.

" Bob, please clean up this mess. "

The guard chuckles, " Are you joking? "

" As expected. " He takes his helmet and wears it making eye contact with the guard. The antenna popped out as the light lights up before the guard phone start ringing.

The guard answered it, " Hello? "

Suddenly, his eyes shrank as he was under control by something.

" Bob, tidy it up. " The guard immediately followed his command.

" Stop. "

" Sit down. "

" Shake hands. Good go back to you place. " the guard once again follow his command. 

" My invention is able to program the human brain to do anything regardless of the factor. The rate of efficiency — "

He was cut off by Dr Tong, " Are you crazy?. "

" Why? " The guy looks confused.

" You've invented a mind control device! Are you trying to control the freedom of others? " Dr Tong said angrily.

" But Dr, this device will help build mankind's progress at a level that has never before been achieved.  " He said with proud voice.

" By robbing them of their humanity? Your device is only for those who are power crazy! "

" It's not crazy, Dr. We'll help unite mankind— " The guy still desperately begs.