★ Chapter 1 × Part 3 × → Mission : Iris ★

* Scene : Supermarket/ Minimarket *

Bakar follows Ali to a Minimarket since he needs to buy some stuff. While looking at a line full of bread, his eyes glanced towards his uncle who acting weird by walking backwards. Before he can said anything, a hand gently touched his shoulder making him flinches before turning face to face with the person.

His face turns red when he realized it was his crush who was touching him. " Hey Ali! " (Y/n) said smiling widely. Ali blushed even more madly like a madman who's drunk seeing his beautiful crush. But before that, he asks Bakar

" What's wrong, uncle? "

Bakar furrowed his eyebrows and glances at the girl besides Ali before kneeling down Infront of him, " Ali, have you accidentally taken anything that doesn't belong to you? " He asks in a slow voice as (Y/n) guarded them by looking around.

Ali hearing it quickly placed the bread back into it rightful spot and patted himself as in checking to see what the item that was mentioned by his uncle. " No " He said timidly.

" You're in danger " Bakar said with a little of worry evident in his voice. " Hah? " Ali who was shocked stared at his uncle before Bakar continued " Do you see that big guy? " He motioned towards Trez who is behind him acting like he want to search for something.

Ali who is being dense peeked out his head over his uncle shoulder as (Y/n). facepalmed seeing it. " Don't be too obvious. Come here, come ". Bakar shoves Ali head down to avoid Trez attacked them so soon after knowing they realized his presence.

Bakar then take action after knowing that Trez had realized them quickly brings Ali and (Y/n) to the side of the aisle. He stop midway after seeing Dos and quickly pull Ali as (Y/n) gave her an awkward smile before following them again.

" Why uncle? " Ali who is curious about what's happening asks his timid uncle. " There's another one. " Ali who is confused decided to check by peeking his head out and sees no one. " There's no one here ". (Y/n) who had been hiding with them became tired with the hide and seek as she huffed annoyed.

She looks at Ali who is looking behind her, she followed his gaze and make an eye contact with Trez as Ali called for his uncle " Uncle?.. ". Trez eyes soften seeing the fragile girl but changed afterwards seeing Ali as he punches his hand in his palm making some noises.

Bakar quickly take action and pulls both of the teens to the corner. Bakar glances at Ali " Ali, there's one thing you need to know ". He said seriously as he saw (Y/n) peeks her head to observe Trez incase he wanted to strike.

She then shouted Bakar seeing Trez pushing the aisles with one hand. Trez know the girl will be find due to Bakar covering her and the boy. Bakar take action and pushes both of the teens out of the aisles as they landed with (Y/n) ontop of Ali who is holding her waist to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. He blushed seeing her by quickly turned into worries.

He glances at his uncle who is holding onto the aisles with his eyes wide. " Run!!! " Bakar shouted as Ali stands up and pulling (Y/n) who just trying to prying herself off Ali.

Bakar pushes the aisles back to it place and stands infront of Trez with serious evident in his face. He make a Kung Fu style and stares at Trez with hater. Ali who just pulled out his scooter pulls (Y/n) with him by stopped seeing her pulls out her rollerblades and wears it as she followed Ali running away.

Once they escape the corner , Dos appeared from the sky lands gracefully. She taps her shoes as neon purple colour lights up before making a run chasing the teens.

Both teens eyes widen seeing her and quickly tries to avoid her as (Y/n) also sometimes attacked her with the trash that was in the area to slowed her down without Ali knowing.

The chase ended with both teens crashed into each other as (Y/n) falls onto Dos arms.

* Scene : Old warehouse *

The scene changes showing (Y/n) who is tied onto a poll unconscious as Ali stares at her in worried " What do you want from me and her?! " He ask the two villains .

" It's not about you, it's about the Iris and the girl " Dos rolled her eyes and rummaged Ali bag searching for a certain green box. Ali who is dense quickly said " Hey, don't! That's my special ' tempoyak udang '. If you're not used to it, don't eat it! " At the time, the (H/c) girl had woken up from her unconscious state glaring at the two villains.

" Infinity Retinal Intelligence System, tiny but powerful " Dos holds it with one hand with a smirk. " But you know about it, right agent! " She smirked asking (Y/n) by standing infront of her. " Agent??? " Ali asked in shocked glancing at his crush who had shadow covering her eyes.

" Yes, this sweetheart here is an agent of MATA and also one of the creator for Iris " Dos smirked grasping the girl chin pulling it making an eye contact. " How old are you? 9? " She asked Ali breaking the eye contact. " I'm the same age as her!!! " Ali shouted in disbelief.

Dos puts the Iris at a computer while Trez shakes Ali bag making things inside it littered on the floor. " What's all this? You can't just take my belongings " Trez snickered and heads towards the (H/c) girl watching her incase she got her weapons neared her since he don't want to touched her without permission. He then squeezes her cheeks smirking happily after getting to touch her face only " Aren't you a cutie "

A blue gloved hand suddenly appears on his shoulder as Bakar appeared with a small smirk holding his cap " I'm cuter! ". Trez quickly attacks but Bakar managed to throw him on his shoulder as he throws something towards the (H/c) figure.

Dos headed towards those two before a figure appeared infron of her holding her weapons.

★  To Be Continued ★

Question : Would guys like more stories, if do suggest it since I'm sometimes bored doing the same story everytime.

( Hello, Kei here , Sorry for the late update I was lazy to do it but now here it is, I will make a schedule with the stories that I'm gonna made so it would be easier. )