★ Chapter 2 × Part 2 × → Mission : Alpha ★

• SCENE : ALI HOUSE •

Ali was getting ready and was fixing his tie a bit. He had his lazy face on and lazily walked towards his bag picking it up and grab his phone.

He stopped a bit seeing the IRIS and hesitantly grabbed it, staring at it.

He then slightly smirked when a mischievous idea popped out.

Aunty Fay who was doing her daily exercise outside were suddenly shocked seeing Ali heading towards her.

Ali drive pass her and magically, a flower appeared in her hand. " Don't go too fast! You'll crash! ".

Ali who didn't heard it decided to do a stunt move on a public stair railing. The IRIS shows where to slide down.

He then passed the two bullies that ended up getting beaten by random objects.

• SCENE : SCHOOL •

Puan Munah entered the class while the students greeted her.

Viktor who was looking at the window looking for something or a certain someone,

" Viktor, what are you doing? " Ali voice asked.

" Waiting for Ali, ma. He is always late. " The Chinese boy exclaimed still not realising.

After a few second, his eyes suddenly widened, " Eh? Ali! When did you arrive?! ". He asked the boy who were smirking proudly.

Puan Munah who heard Viktor shouts asked what's the commotion behind there.

Viktor apologize and giving a stupid reason about Ali early appearance, and like every strict teacher, Puan Munah replied, " And then, nak buat kenduri?! "

She continues to lecture saying making a fuss about that small thing. She then told Viktor to sits down.

Ali waited until his best friend sits down and whispered at him.

" Pst Viktor, you want to know something? Yesterday, I— "

Alicia who immediately caught on what's he going to say, quickly raised her hand grabbing the [ H/C ] girl attention.

" Teacher, Ali is talking in class. "

Puan Munah who is facing the whiteboard, turned around. " Ali, no need to chat your head off with Victor! He's a straight A student, while you're always at the bottom of the class. "

The class laughed at him while the [ H/C ] girl can only give a look of sympathy towards him.

Puan Munah then pressed a button as a fire video (?) appeared on the screen with her shouting, " POP QUIZ! "

The class eyes widened in shock as they shouted in chorus.

Puan Munah with her ninja skills, jumped up and passed the papers with cool style as it landed perfectly on each student table.

Ali who weren't expecting scratches his head that doesn't even itch. The rest of the class could be seen started to answered the questions.

Ali who is frustrated looked around in despair and suddenly an dumb idea appeared on his mind. He smirked evily and acted like he dropped a pen making a dramatic OOPS sound.

He then heads down and when he goes up again, the IRIS glasses has been activated.

He then uses it to answer the math test with ease using the IRIS. He then quickly wrote down all the answers and raises his hand.

He then exclaimed, " I've finished! ". The whole class turned around with widened eyes but the [ H/C ] girl could only shakes her head in disappointment as she had seen his action using the IRIS.

• SCENE : RECESS •

ALI who were proudly holding on his full mark test as Viktor compliment him for getting the highest score in class.

They headed towards the cafeteria and headed towards their table, Ali who is about to boost was cutted off by Viktor who wanted to buy a drink first.

Alicia who dragged the [ H/C ] girl with her slammed her down in the table accusing Ali on cheating in the test.

Ali who was shocked falls down the bench before asking again, Alicia who were mad exclaimed, " Don't pretend, you've never scored an A before. How did you do it today? "

Ali started to stuttered in fear before his saviour came holding a carton of chocolate milk on his hand. He then continue compliment Ali about getting higher marks than Alicia without realising the devil was besides him.

Ali then gestured with his mouth towards Alicia hinting Viktor to looked. He looked and innocently said HI like he didn't talked about her few seconds ago while giving a small wink to the [ H/C ] girl who turned red.

Alicia who had enough stormed away while [ Y/N ] apologize for her behaviour and chases Alicia.

" What's wrong with her? " Viktor asked.

Ali then tried to EXPOSED about yesterday event but suddenly stopped seeing his uncle sweeping the floor behind Viktor.

" Oh, so your uncle tutored you. " Viktor exclaimed.

Bakar then signaled Ali to heads towards the back so that he can talk to him. Ali then excused himself and heads towards Bakar.

" Ali, don't tell Viktor that you're an agent! " Bakar sternly said.

Ali rolled his eyes suddenly asked why his uncle is here.

Bakar coolly looked back, " We got a mission. "

Ali who was excited suddenly then thinks, " But uncle, the school session is still on? I can't skip class— " He was suddenly cutted off by the speaker that announced the school is closing today due to haze.

Ali looked up to the clear sky.

" Mata's agent is everywhere. " Ali smirked and took out a chocolate bar only to get stolen by his uncle. Before he can uttered any words, an apple was shoved onto his mouth.

" An agent needs to eat nutritious food. " He said before telling Ali to move while eating the chocolate bar.

Both of them headed towards the library secretly, both of them headed towards a book section and Bakar pulled out a yellow book giving it to Ali.

" Huh? Hold on, does this mission have anything to do with reading? "

Bakar then asked Ali to opened the book. He opened to see a hand a picture and  don't know how to explained the rest , but Ali then positioned his hand into the picture correctly before it started to lightened up.

Suddenly the book case behind them opened up,..

• TO BE CONTINUED •