Puppeteer

(18 in school)

First Meeting him

You loved dolls growing up. You didn't have a lot of them but the ones you had were pretty and expensive. Your friends said that it was creepy to love dolls but you just shrugged it off. Your favorite one had long curly black hair and wore a black Victorian style dress with little shoes. Her makeup made her the prettiest one you had. She was also the last present your father was able to give to you before passing away. So here you were sitting with the doll in your lap looking at it. I wonder how you would act if you were real?" You mumbled to yourself and gasped when the doll started moving. You watched in amazement as the doll walked across your room and to a dark corner. Looking you could make out the shape of golden glowing eyes and mouth set in a smile. "Who are you?" You asked curiosity taking over the fear. The man just laughed and brought the puppet back to you, letting you see golden strings attached to it. "The Puppeteer." The man said and disappeared.

Hanging out

The puppeteer had been visiting you at night and watching you sleep. Not only is he watching you at night, but during the day when you go to school. You sometimes see the familiar glowing eyes in the corner of your eye but when you looked he was gone. Finally one night you were staying up and you got the feeling of being watched, "You can come out, I won't hurt you." You saw the glow of strings wrapping themselves around your body and pulling you towards the man. "Oh I know you won't hurt me, but that doesn't mean that I won't hurt you." He said slyly smirking. "My name's (Y/N), I would shake your hand but it's kinda wrapped up." You said chuckling towards the end. He raised an eyebrow at you in curiosity as to why you weren't scared and trembling. "Wanna talk?"

Weird feeling around him

After actually talking to The Puppeteer you started to ask questions about him, and he asked questions about you. The fact that he could make your dolls walk fascinated you and made you smile. It's now been about two months since you first talked to him and you loved having him around, he gave you company when your mom was gone. Lately though, you've been feeling weird around him. Your heart beats faster and you blush at any contact, and you become more flustered around him. It was when you were at lunch during school that it hit you like a school bus. "Holy crap, I like Puppeteer!"

When he confesses and asks you out (His POV)

(Y/N) is definitely the most interesting human I've met. She loves my eyes and my talent and isn't scared. It's... Fantastic really. Over the time we've been together I've come to realize that I've even grown feelings for her. As silly as it sounds I feel the need to have her. "Puppet you ok? You're spacing out again." Feeling the blush appear on my cheeks I nodded and she frowned. "Is something wrong? You can tell me." I thought about it, 'Can I really tell her?' I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and smiled at her. "Well, I've come to grow feelings for someone that I'm now very close to." I saw her frown a bit before smiling but I could tell it was fake. "That's good, I'm happy for you." "And... That person is you."

Reader POV

Using his strings he brought you closer to him he hugged you tightly almost as if you'd disappear. "(Y/N) will you go out with me on a date and be my marionette?" You pulled away and smiled at him. "I would love to Puppeteer!"

First date #ccc325

"What's this?" You asked as Puppet as he handed you a dress. It was very gothic looking and along with it was accessories. "This is for our date. Now get dressed and let me handle your hair and make up." You looked at weirdly before changing your clothes. Coming out of the bathroom you saw Puppet wearing what looked like a ringmaster's outfit. After Puppet did your hair, added red contacts, and did your make up he brought you to an abandoned theater. Bringing you onstage some old music started playing and he took to by the hands and started dancing. Looking around you saw some puppets coming and Puppet stopped. "Hold on love, I'll be right back." You smiled and watched the puppets move around, but soon felt yourself moving by itself. Looking at your arms you saw gold strings attached to your wrists and looked up to see Puppet in the rafters. "Shall we my marionette?" You laughed and Puppet and you danced and hung out at the theater.