Hanging out

~Eyeless Jack~

Well, just like he said he came back.

Memory

You were reading in your bed and kept glancing at the window every minute it seemed. When you weren't looking he climbed up to your window and tried to open it, only to find that it was locked. You watched him try to pry the window up to climb in. Smiling at how funny he looked you got up out of bed and went to the window. You stood there by the window looking at him. You noticed that his mask had blue stuff coming out of the eye holes. When you tried to get an eye color, you noticed that it was just black, almost like there were no eyes. The boy in the mask was sitting there and getting impatient at how long it was taking you to open the window. He tapped it and you laughed. The boy crossed his arms and stood up. You sighed and unlocked the window and opened it. He came in and sat down on your bed. "That wasn't very nice you know." He said once you shut the window again. "Well it wasn't very nice to try and come in without knocking first." You told him. "Whatever." You smiled knowing you won that. "You know, I just let in a complete stranger right?" "Well that wasn't very smart of you. Who is that stranger anyways?" You looked at him and huffed. "My name's (Y/N), what's yours complete stranger?" He stood up and walked over to you and stopped a couple of feet away from you and then bowed. He stood up once again and took your hand and said "My name is Eyeless Jack, you can call me Jack, or E.J." You took your hand back and said "Ok." And walked back to your bed and sat down. Jack looked at you and tilted his head like a confused puppy. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I am going to go to bed, that's what I'm doing." You replied while getting under the covers. Jack opened the window and climbed out, but before he left, he told you goodnight.

Ever since that night you would leave your window open and wait for Jack to come. Sometimes he would come and be covered in blood so you would make him shower while you washed his cloths. This has been going on for two months now. One night though, he came in and he was covered in blood. Not just human blood though, his black blood as well. He had gotten shot in the stomach 3 times. When you saw his blood you started yelling at him. "Jack! What happened!" "Well obviously I got shot." He grumbled in response to your question. "No really? You got shot! I thought you had you were just dripping black paint!" You said sarcastically. Jack started coughing up his black blood and you went over to him. Softly you asked "Where did you get shot Jack?" "The stomach...3 times." You noticed that he was shaking and he coughed up more blood so you made him lay down on your bed. You lifted his shirt up and took a look at where he had been shot. "Did they go straight through?" You asked concerned. "Yeah, all but one." He said while pointing to the middle one. "Alright don't move, I'll be back." You left to get your medical kit. When you came back in Jack was Breathing slowly and painfully. You got the tweezers out and said "Jack... This will hurt a lot." He nodded and you started to grab the bullet still stuck in him. He gasped in pain as you finally pulled the bullet out. Taking a cloth and rubbing alcohol, you cleaned up the bullet holes and sewed them back up. You took a bandage and wrapped his stomach up. You looked at him and noticed that he was quiet. You got up and put the medical kit away and returned. Jack was trying to get up until you ran to him and pushed him back onto the bed gently. "Jack you aren't going anywhere. Not tonight at least." "I'll be fine (Y/N)." He said. "Nope, now, lie down and go to sleep." Jack sighed and did what you told him to do. "Goodnight Jack." You said before sitting down on the floor beside the bed.

~Masky~

You were in the clearing again lying down in the flowers with your eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Until a shadow came over you and you opened your eyes. Your eyes met with the same white mask that you had seen the other day. "Hey" The same voice had said. "Hi...You have my cheesecake yet? You said you'd repay me." You said while smiling. The mask on the boy lifted up a bit and you could tell that he was smiling. "Well, actually I do." He said and from behind his back he pulled out a cheesecake, plates, and forks. Your smile got even bigger, but then turned into a frown. "How do I know that your not going to poison me or stab me while I'm eating this delicious cake?" You ask. The boy shifted uneasily and looked at the cake. "I won't." He said. You stood up and held out your hand and said "My name's (Y/N). What's yours?" "Masky." "Masky? Ok than Masky, hurry up and give me some cheesecake... I'm hungry." You said while smiling. Masky looked up at you surprised. "Really?" "Haha Really." You both sat down and began to eat the cheesecake. While you ate you talked about life and anything you could come up with. This went on for about 2 months. One day you walked to the normal spot at the normal time and waited for Masky to show up. "Where is he? It's been 10 minutes." You said to yourself out loud. Even after deciding that Masky wasn't coming, you stayed at your normal spot. You went and climbed a tree and sat on one of the thick branches. Looking out you noticed how beautiful the scenery was. As you were taking it in, a voice made you jump and fall out of the tree. Before you could scream in pain, someone caught you. You opened your eyes and noticed that it was Masky. He put you down and hugged you tightly. "Oh My God! (Y/N) I didn't mean to scare you like that!! I'm so sorry!" You laughed nervously and said "Masky, it's ok, just next time you decide to say hi to me... Make sure I'm not in a tree." He nodded and you two went on with your day, with him apologizing every chance he could.