Slenderman One Shot

Part 2

"Yo Slendy, did you know your girlfriend was rich?" Ben asked from his position on the couch as Slenderman was reading his book. "Yes Ben, I already knew that." "Jeez, no need to get your panties in a twist." He yelped when a tentacle hit his head and he rubbed it. Getting up from his spot on in the chair he set a bookmark in and set the book down before walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" He was asked by Ben and he opened the door. "No where you need to be concerned with." He replied and shut the door before Ben could say anything else.

Time skip 3 hours
Slender was now inside your house searching for you. When you didn't show up for your date he had gotten worried and decided to go see if you were ok. Looking around he noticed something on the ground and picked it up before realizing that it was a syringe. Going back to the mansion he rushed to Eyeless Jack's room and gave him the syringe. "What was in this?" He asked Jack in a hurry. Taking the syringe he shooed Slender out so he could work. Going to the living room and now pacing back and forth with worry he finally sat down when Jeff yelled at him for being annoying. Even as he was sitting down his fingers were tapping nervously against the arm of the chair. Standing up when Jack entered the room Jack just sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You're not going to like this but... This syringe contained Chloral hydrate."