When he walks in on you while you're changing

~Jack~

You and Jack had decided to go hunting together since you were bored and he was out of food. Going into a house you saw an overly obese man laying there by himself. You went to him and covered his mouth so he wouldn't scream while Jack got his scalpel ready. The man woke up and started thrashing around making him cut a vein and the blood went squirting and some got on you. You held the man down as best as you could while Jack got his food and quickly ran out of the house. You entered your house and saw that you had a ton of blood on your clothes and on your face. "Ugh, he was not worth that fight. I'm going to go get cleaned up." Jack nodded his head and sat on the couch. You took your shower and had a towel placed around your body. Going to your dresser you pulled out your pajamas and panties and dropped the towel to get dressed. The door suddenly opened up and you squeaked. "Jack!" He quickly backed out and went back downstairs. You finished getting dressed to see him without his mask on blushing a deep red. "Hey Jack, it helps to knock..." You said and he nodded his head.

~Masky~

You were making cheesecake with Masky at the slender mansion but Toby did something to it so when you took it out of the oven it exploded on the two of you. "Toby! I'm going to kill you!" Masky yelled and you groaned. "Can I borrow some of your clothes since I don't have any here?" You asked and he nodded leading you to his room. He grabbed a pair of shorts and a hoodie before leaving so you could get changed. You took off your shirt first and was about to put the hoodie on when Masky came back in real quick. "Oh and if-" He stopped and blushed from underneath his mask. You quickly put the hoodie on to cover yourself and he finished talking. "I-If you w-want to take a sh-shower you c-can..." You nodded and smiled at him. "Hey Masky, can you knock next time?" He nodded and left the room quickly.

~Hoodie~

You and Hoodie decided to go take a walk in the woods since it was such a nice day. Walking around and holding hands you watched as another person walked towards you. You felt Hoodie's grip tighten so you ignored the man. "Hey, iit's slippery up there." He warned and you nodded in appreciation and continued walking. Too bad you didn't take caution, you walked over the rocks that were in a stream and you slipped and fell in. Hoodie frantically pulled you out while you laughed. Deciding you two should go home so you could change you turned around and walked back. Once you got home you grabbed a towel and started drying off. You took your clothes off and were about to put your panties on when Hoodie opened the door needing to ask you something. He froze at the sight of your naked body and blushed from under his mask. Quickly getting out you felt yourself explode into redness and quickly put something on. Meanwhile Hoodie was in your bathroom trying to stop his nosebleed.

~Ben~

You were currently trying to get Ben to take a quick shower and it was not working. "Ben! Get it the shower!" "No! You know I don't like water!" You rolled your eyes. "You won't drown in a shower you know." He shook his head and somehow managed to get out of your grip which lead you to falling into the shower and getting wet. You sighed and stood up and left to go change after shutting the water off. Taking your shirt off you looked in your closet and found your new "Blood On The Dance Floor" band shirt. Ben came in your room with his DS and sat on your bed. "Ben get out!" He looked up and blushed seeing you only in your bra and short shorts. He went into his DS and you quickly finished changing.

~Jeff~

"You know, that fanboy was fine. I don't see why or how you had a problem with killing him." Jeff rolled his eyes and motioned to you. "Says the one that's all bloody." You shrugged your shoulders and entered your bathroom. "I'll be right out, hold on." You then went to take a shower to get all the blood off. Once done and dried off your went into your room to change. Not seeing Jeff on your bed who was 'Asleep' you dropped the towel and changed into a pair of shorts and tank top. Turning around you saw Jeff sitting on your bed with a smirk on his face. You blushed and left the room but not without hearing Jeff's comment about your awesome body.