Chapter Two

A/N: I may have been rewatching Teen Wolf and have decided to "steal" a few idea's/ways from the series, mainly more diving into the werewolves instead of the plotline of the movie (which will still be prominent but not how it primarily is in other fics, etc.) Like, it's canon that Wynter can change into a wolf (if I have to believe the fandom) Anyways what I am saying, is the focus will be more on the werewolves and how certain things could be, etc. Yk it will get more clear in the story (I am awful at explaining things.)

I also just finished watching Zombies 3 and it's so good!! (I might even write a fic for A-lan)

»»----- ★ -----««

My peaceful walk suddenly ended when a howl filled the woods. "Addy!" I yell, realizing what I was supposed to do in the first place, looking for my sister. I turn around and start to run in the direction I had been walking away from. "Addy!" I shout once again as I keep sprinting, dodging branches and jumping over roots sticking out of the ground until I realize I am way too deep in the woods.

The trees are standing closer to one another, the leafs blocking the sunlight, giving it an eery vibe. Big shadows cast over the ground and it's how I start to realize I got lost and I don't know how far I got lost. Or which side Seabrook is on and which way the next town is. I feel completely lost.

I quickly turn around as the sound of snapping twigs fills my ears and my heart rate starts to pick up. The urge to yell if someone is here starts to creep up but I quickly shake my head. I've watched too many horror movies to know that it is how people end up dead. They yell if someone is there, get chased, and then get killed. And I wasn't planning on dying.

I slowly start to walk away from the sounds as it becomes more regular, faster even and before I even know it, I am running again, following my instinct and mind that is screaming to run and mostly to not look back. "Don't look behind, don't look behind," I mutter to myself, forcing myself to not look behind me. "I know how things happen in horror movies, just keep running." I go on, muttering to myself.

Whatever was behind me, it sounds like it was catching up with me. The sound of growls, rumbling feet over the ground, and the feeling of someone breathing in my neck announced someone, no something, was following me. My lungs start to hurt, begging for air and even though I have good condition, I know I can't keep running. So, I make a beeline for it and jump behind a fallen tree to hide.

The growling sounds louder and I press my hands against my mouth to silence myself, trying to hold my breath until it suddenly turns quiet. I slowly push myself up and look around, I ended up going even deeper into the forest where it was very dark from all the trees fully blocking out the sunlight. It's dead silent. Not even birds are chirping. I quickly jump over the fallen tree and start to run again.

I let out a loud scream as suddenly something jumps in front of me. Eyes glowing, snarling loudly as saliva drips down from its canines, stalking closer at me. A malicious look in the creature it eyes as I back up, quickly glancing over my shoulder. My heart is going miles and I am sure it's about to jump out of my chest. The creature suddenly jumps at me and I am quick to turn around and run, ignoring the sting in my side.

But I don't get far as suddenly a claw wraps around my ankle, slamming me to the ground. The creature its sharp nails dig in my skin as it slowly comes closer, hovering above me and all I can do is stare at it in pure horror. But before I can blink, something throws the creature - a werewolf - off me and I stumble back to my feet before I start to run. The sound of loud growls and snarls fill the silent woods as I just keep running.

I needed to get out of here before I would be a meal for a damn werewolf. A rabid werewolf and I really didn't want to become a piece of meat for that thing. Every breath I take hurts but I don't dare to stop running, in fact, I pick up my pace and run even faster until I reach a clearing. A small grass field surrounded by trees as the sun is visible again. I stop running, leaning down on my knees to stop my wheezing breath and to try and calm down.

My eyes travel to my leg and I pull my pants up, a nasty claw mark surrounds my ankle, a vivid piece of proof that something with claws attacked me. While my breaths start to slow down, a sting starts to become prominent in my sides, pain surging through me each time I breathe in. I slowly lift up my shirt, having to prevent myself from puking as a nasty bite mark is visible on my skin. The marks of fangs are visible and it looks deep as if the werewolf had put his whole mouth on my side.

I swallow the lump in my throat and let go of my shirt. My mind starts to bring up all kinds of questions. What now? I got bitten by a werewolf, how could I ever explain that? And then the claw mark? But who pushed the werewolf off me? And why did someone do it? What if I become a werewolf myself? Could I die from this? I let myself fall into the grass as a whirlwind of questions taunt my head, no longer worrying about the fact I am lost and can't find my way out, but taunting me with questions I can't answer at all.

But I was sure about one thing. There were werewolves in the woods. Seabrook was also a residence to werewolves.