CHAPTER 1 :Admired him at the first sight

"There's a long legged teen guy who have a tender eyes and beautiful smiles has caught my attention. His wearing jersey number 1 and his seem tired but still on the go on their game as he dribble the ball and surpass the opponent who blocked his way to shoot the ball on the ring. Yes, he got it! He shooted the ball and gain points for their team.

During their minute breaks I noticed the running sweat on his face and body, he wiped it quickly as he feels it! I can't stop staring at him until someone blocked my sight to view him continually. Hays, you ruined my moment; guy who's wearing jersey number 10.

Then they came up  together as a team while their coach are  talking to each of  them seriously. Hmmm looks like they are creating plans on how to win the game. Before the game resume their coach shout not to show angriness but to motivated and to awake them to remain active.

After that the game resumed, their contenders constantly exerting their own tactics while their teams attentively doing their part . But, I lost my focus when my mom keeps on calling me and I rejected it for 5 times. But I felt nervous when she called me again so I decided to go outside. "

Me:HI, mom! What's going on?
Mom:Hi, Hophe!

"My name is Hophelia Maddy Teodor Bersikulo but people used to call me Hophe."

Me:Hello, Mom?
Mom:Hophe, Charlie is here! He asked me where are you? He want to talk and see you? Can I tell him to come over at the plaza, right now?

"The guy that my mom talking to is Charlie Matthew Lindangan my boy bestfriend at school."

Me:Oh, really? Actually about going at the basketball league I hadn't regarded him! So he got mad at me?
Mom:I think he got sully to you! So what's your plan?
Me:Mom ,favor! Please let him know to come over. I'll chat him, then! Thank you, mom!
Mom:Okay, Hophe! Take care!

I called my BFF before going inside so that he know where am I!

Me:bhess, I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm going to the basketball league at the plaza!
Bhes :It's okay! I'll go there!
Me:Okay, bhess see you!
Bhes :Bye! I'll start walking!

Hophelia's Pov

"When I returned inside the sports complex  I noticed  that other team shooted the ball and had the points. Now, his team mate number 24 holding the ball but stucked on the middle however thankfully his team mates have unity wherein 3 behinds and in front of him ready to get the ball ! So, number 24 passed it to number 11 the guy in front, he caught it  then shooted it incredibly.

Times up, the game ended! The total scores are 120 VS 110.  Saint shooter got 120 while the defending champion tactball got 110 so they won the game and brought a title.

While sitting there's someone behind who tickled me suddenly and putted his two hands connectedly to blocked my sight! "

Bhess :Hey, bhess!
Me:Oh, How's life?
Bhess: I've been looking at you  then your mom told me you're here at the plaza watching basketball game! Oh you didn't update me so that I could accompany you watching!
Me:Hehhe, yes bhess! I'm very sorry for not telling you that I'll be here!
Bhes :It's okay, I understood you bhess!
Me:To pardon me I'll treat you let's go outside  we will eat siomai and lumpia! So, come on!
Bhes :Okay bhess I can't say no!

Hophelia's Pov

"While eating beside the PlazA someone is heading, feels like everything's stop for awhile but that's not actually just in my imagination wahahahha!

Oh bhess, are you okay? Bhess! His waving his two hands to awake me on my imagination hhahaha! Yeah, I'm okay! Just saw something! Are you sure, something or someone? Hmmm, what if I told you someone? Hahhaha, just kidding! I'll never believe on what you are saying, bhes!

I didn't notice that the guy that I'm admiring is standing beside  us! We're talking insanely hahhaha, that's epic fails!"

Me:Oh, bhess! His handsome, right?
Bhess :What did you mean?
Me:The guy beside us lately!
Bhess :Oh, yeah! His from our Barangay bhess and his our neighbor!
Me:Really, are you sure?
Bhess :Why, you have been so interested! Is there something you wanna tell me!
Me:Hmmm, yeah bhess I have something to tell you!
Bhess :Sure, spill it!
Me: I admired him bhess!
Bhess:Hhahaha, crazy Inlove with that guy as I heard his single.
Me:Oh no! Hahhah, I have no chance bhess!
Bhess:We can't say that!
Me:So what should I do I'll assume hahah!
Bhess:I didn't say that but you can do that hahhaha!

"Then we laugh and laugh  like crazy."

Me:Btw Bhes, I'll go home cause mom keeps on  messaging me to come over!
Bhess:Okay, so we will be separating again!huhuh
Me:Btw, thank you for the time bhess I really appreciated it!

"Then we start walking in different paths! And finally I got home and I guess my bff haven't yet arrived cause their house isn't that near!"

Me:Mom, I'm here!
Mom:So, how's the game?
Me:I enjoyed watching, mom!
Mom:So did your friend saw you?
Me:Yeah mom!
Me:Anyways, thank you mom for what you had done earlier! You saved the day! mwah!
Mom: Very most welcome, Swetty!
Me: Anyways, I'll go in my room mom!
Mom:Okay, you can proceed!

Hophelia's Pov

"Feels tired so I didn't noticed that I fell asleep! The next hours when I woke up  I open my phone and saw those posts from the basketball team who won the game! Hmm, I commented to congratulate them! Then someone who are tagged on that posts reacted heart and replied thank you miss! Oh gosh, His my crush. I want to add him on Facebook just for friends if he'll accept me if ever! Then, an hour ago finally he confirmed my friend request! On the other hand My mom keeps on  calling me to go outside cause dinner is ready can't get off my smile hehhe! Fulfilling, char!

We had ate our dinner and after that I washed our dishes and fed our pets cause it's my turn on that day! Hehhe, while doing chores I'm still out of my mind even I'm doing couple of tasks cause his on my mind hahhaa! Got crazy Inlove, woahh!

I go  back in my room and suddenly brownout struck our area so I had  no internet connection to go online. Ahmm I have other choice but if I'll use my data the signal isn't  good  and it could drain a lot from my battery so big no to that . However it's okay atleast he accepted my friend request!
But I had been so disappointed for 4 hours of waiting cause the electricity didn't go back so I forced my self to go to sleep."