Chapter 7: Secret meet up

Author's Pov

The house is silent looks like no one was  living, due to that alone moment Maryanna went in her room to ponder some things in her mind. Then she came up having the thoughts of "Secret meet up."

Maryanna Pov

Hmmm, Dear self, Dear Maryanna Amythst! So what's the plan? Maybe I could plan a meet up between me and Kevin! But, before that I should tame the one that would  act as our bridge. I got it , it would be my bestie Monica an angry lion!

But after what I had done could she pardon me ? Or could she entertain me and give me a chance to fix those messes?Or could she accept my favor? Hmmm , I don't think so! But mom and dad told me that it's okay atleast I tried! Isn't it, Maryanna? So go , reach out Monica!

Author's Pov

"Maryanna grabbed her phone and texted Monica using a new number because in the past week she decided to change her contact number to unable somebody like Stanley to called her."

In the phone

Maryanna:Hi, Goodafternoon! How are you ? By the way I miss you so much!
Monica: Oh , Who are you? Honestly, I  Felt strange with this kind of message coming from a number which is not listed in my contacts!
Maryanna: I wanna play!Guess, who am I ?
Monica: I don't wanna waste my time guessing someone who wanna have some fun! So , go get lost!
Maryanna: Why you're so aggressive, Miss.Monica Tylise Mercado?
Monica: Who cares? So leave me alone! But, why you know my complete name ! hmm where did you get my number? Are you a stalker? Cause now you gave me goosebumps!
Maryanna: It's, Maryanna! I am not a stalker not a chance!
Monica: Woaah , you are bragging to me after all! So why , you're here talking to me?
Maryanna: Just wanna talk about something?
Monica: Watch your words! Talks ? Are you bored?or did you lost your mind ? Hmmm , we are not okay Maryanna Amythst! So why would I entertain you then? You Didn't even apologize!
Maryanna: okay , fine ! I'm sorry!
Monica: looks , you are not sincere! So come on leave me alone! Beside you are wasting my time!
Maryanna: Yes I'll leave you alone when you do this kind of favor!
Monica: A favor ! How thick is your face, girl?
Maryanna: Set a secret meet up between me and Kevin? And I'll leave you alone !
Monica: hhahahahha, a girl that is insane talking to me right now!
Maryanna: Please ,NICs!Please bestie!
Monica: Don't call me using a nicknames! Remember we are not close after what happened.
Maryanna: Please, NICs!
Monica: maybe , I should call a mental hospital!to  grab you there! Or more better I'll call Stanley!
Maryanna:No, don't call Stanley! He didn't even know this! Honestly, we just broke up NICs!
Monica: Oh, you are flirting around? And for this time you are trying to  flirt Kevin? Hmm, Maryanna, you hurted Kevin alot so please leave him alone! Don't ever tried to deceived that person if you can't fight for him around people .
Maryanna: I'm not here to create another mistakes, Monica! I just wanna fix what we had went through and sue everything. Promise , I'll leave the both of you  alone! So please give me a chance.
Monica: I don't wanna be part of another mistake, Maryanna! You have Stanley! Do you didn't think twice ? What if he discovered this? What if he create another chaos between Kevin? So who to be blamed I who let that happened! her mom, Alvienna Montero just reminded me to watch my cousin! So what am I doing if i'll let you do that ?
Maryanna: Yes I got you ! But please ! I'm begging! Please! Do this ! Promise this would be the last and I wouldn't bother you anymore!
Monica:Okay, I'll do this but this would be the last stroke of my kindness to you Maryanna!
Maryanna: Really,thank you bestie!
Monica: don't call me bestie instead call me Monica!
Maryanna: Yes, Monica! thank you so much. Btw, can we  do the secret meet up in the weekend. Can we settle it ?
Monica: okay, I'll think a strategy so that you'll meet successfully! I'm reminding you that this would be the last time!
Maryanna: Yes, I swear!
Monica: Okay, i'll text or chat you if I already formulated a plans. So bye for now!
Maryanna:Yes, Monica!thank you !