Chapter 6: Broke up

At the school bus

Monica:Come on, Kev! Be sitted here ! Every spots are already occupied except this!
Kevin: Thank you so much, couz!
Monica:Very most welcome, couz ! So after this do you mind treating me ? Joke , but if you wanna I wouldn't hesitate to come with you!
Kevin: Uhmm , okay ! Where's your chosen spot then?
Monica: Really? Uhmm , I guess at the Sparkle Bites my favorite place where my favorite foods can be find.
Kevin: Sure , I got you!
Monica: I love it ! Hhehe , I'm so excited!

Author's Pov

_Stanley on the other side _

There's a guy beside Stanley suddenly spoke

"Stan , are you okay ? Where's, Maryanna? Why she's not around? Did she took losing a big deal? Why she didn't show off!!"

Stanley: Woah, my brain loads on your constant questions. But now I don't know what to response, Jerome!

"Anyways Jerome Mortel is Stanley's neighbor and especially he's a childhood bestfriend and now a basketball team mate.In addition, they're in the same section and grade level so Jerome knows Stanley whenever he have that answers or moods."

Jerome: Duds, I felt something and that's a problem between you and Maryanna! Am I correct?

Stanley: Let's have a shot , after this! I'll spill those things later! You wanna join me right?

Jerome:Sure , I can't say no ! My body needs an alcohol cause for the pass months I hadn't been drunk because of our intensive training.

Stanley: Good !

The bus stopped on Kevin's and Monica's compound. Before leaving the bus they both said bye to everybody and said congratulations BNHIANS. While Stanley and Jerome have no reactions they just remain silent until they got home cause Stanley didn't wanted to talk.

At the compound

Kevin: Couz, i'll do changed my clothes then we will go at Sparkle Bites! Just wait in our terrace if you do already done preparing!
Monica: Yes, couz !

"Monica has done preparing while Kevin is almost done ! Before leaving he talked to his grandma to tell her that he'll going to Sparkle Bites with his cousin Monica! After telling his Grandmother where he'll going he drive his motorcycle going to Sparkle Bites, a famous shop nearby their municipality."

Hophelia On the other side

Mareng Helena, Mareng Helena, Mareng Helena! Pareng Roldan , Pareng Roldan , Pareng Roldan!

Hophelia: Hi , Aleng Mayra! My mom and dad weren't here !

Mayra: Oh , I thought they're here I just wanna ask them if they'll l buy my kakanin!

Hophelia: Ahmm I Just arrived home and I haven't seen mom ! I only know where's my dad is, he's at the farm of Don Santiago.

Mayra: Ahmm, really your father is at the farm ?Cause yesterday afternoon I just saw him playing tongits in our neighbor's house ! Hmm I thought he's here with you when I didn't saw him in our neighbor. Btw, I'll go ahead then!

Hophelia: Maybe, Aleng Mayra he's using his spare time playing tongits but that's not good to hear then. Btw, Aleng Mayra don't go. I'll going to buy those remaining putos and bibingka!