Chapter 2 : Get to know him

Hophelia's Pov

Goodmorning, Everything! Thanks God!

"When I woke up I went on our labatory to wash my face and also I  make my coffee 'cause coffee is life. Then I went on our terrace just like I'm not in the mood just being stuck, just don't know what I'm feeling. After that I swept those messes on the  backyard to activate my body and go back on sitting while opening my phone."

"Hmmm, I saw his new updated profile! I'll react on this photo! What if I chat him goodmorning or hi? I'm asking myself! Okay I'll chat him!"

Me:Hi,po! GOODMORNING!
Him:Hello! Goodmorning too!
Him :You look familiar! Did I saw you somewhere?
Me :Yeah, po! You saw me at the plaza yesterday if you didn't notice!
Him : Got it! Cool!
Me:Btw, I'm Hophelia Maddy Teodor Bersikulo! How about you if you do not mind me asking your complete name!
Him :I'm Kevin Joaquin Montero
Me:How are you?
Him :I'm okay! How about you?
Me:I'm good po!
Me:Are you studying?
Him :As of now I'm grade 12 student at BNHs. how about you?
Me:I'm grade 10 student po at SIs
Me:How old are you?
Him:I'm 18, then you?
Me:16
Me:Where  are you from?
Him:I'm from Banaybanay, Laguna! How about you?
Me:I'm from San Isidro Laguna.
Me:Anyways, congratulations po for winning the game!
Him :Thank you!

"My phone notifies and someone's keeps on calling! And it was Charlie Matthew my classmate  and at the same time my first boy bestie! We are at the same age  and having the same vibe so we're are suited hahah."

Me:Hi, bhess! What's up?
Charlie:AHMM, May I ask! Did you finished our project  in MAPEH?
Me:Yes, bhess I finished it cause tomorrow will be the deadline!
Charlie :Yes, good bhess! I just thought you didn't mind it so I reminded you!
Me:I can't lose my spot on honor list, bhess! My mom will be mad at me if I'll fail!
Charlie :Yeah, so true!
Me:Bhess, we chatted earlier! He's a nice guy!
Charlie :okay bhess, so you're happy? That's it!
Me:why you're not support? I thought your are support!
Charlie :Bhess, I'm just warning you this! Please don't fall Inlove that hard on that guy! Yeah maybe he's nice but reality will hurt and slap you in the later part!
Me:Yeah, bhess! With a sad and long breathe reaction !
Charlie :But if that's the thing that made you happy I still support you cause you're my best friend! Isn't it?
Me:I understood you bhess. I got you, I  know you don't want to tolerate me on being a fool bestie!
Charlie :you hitted the point. Btw bye for now bhess! Thank you!
Me:Opo, take care!

At night

Hophe:Goodevening, kuya!
Kev:Goodeving too!
Hophe:Had you ate your Dinner?
Kev: yeah, I did! How about you?
Hophe:I'm done eating my dinner!
Hophe:How's life? How's school?
Kev:That's great question! My life are okay recently at the same time my Schooling went okay but seem busy and stressful! Actually I have crush on our section she's Maryanna Amythst! She inspired me a lot but unfortunately she didn't went on our game yesterday so I'm not feeling complete on that day!
Hophe:Oh I see that's good to hear! I hope she'll crush you back! Why not court her, instead?
Kev:I am not holding her emotions! Actually he have boyfriend and it's my team mate on basketball. So why would I do that? I really respected Stanley Jefferson Roa his boy friend, 'cause we are like siblings when we are together.
Hophe :Ouch, so how could you afford seeing them together? Sorry I went personal!
Kev:It's okay just an inspiration, maybe I can't have her but seeing her  made my day regardless of not having her as my gf!
Hophe :Yeah, you're an amazing  guy kuya! You'll find someone you really deserve, someday!
Kev:How about you?
Hophe :Haha, never mind! Actually I have crush!
Kev:Describe him?
Hophe :His tall, handsome, smart, talented, etc.
Kev:what's the etc.? Hahha I guess you didn't know him wholly so there's etc. Hhaha right?
Hophe:but I fell Inlove with him when I first saw him!
Kev:So love at first sight, who's his name? Maybe I know him?
Hophe :soon, you'll know kuya!
Kev :Why now? I can be trusted!
Hophe :hehhe can't tell it!
Kev :Okay, take your time!
Hophe :Btw, good night kuya!
Kev:Goodnight too!