Chapter Three, French Magical Theatre and Extended Family

As soon as Dobby and Gwen had arrived back at the Manor, her purchases were taken from her by Dobby and Rosa (another elf in her employ, most likely Tally was just somewhere else), to be put away in her room leaving Gwen free to her own devices once she'd confirmed the last few bits for her Debutante Ball. With that thought in mind she summoned the files which included portfolios of businesses and headed towards the family lounge.

Seating in her favourite plush emerald armchair before the fire, as a tray containing a teapot, a jug of milk, a jar of honey and a teacup and saucer appeared on the coffee table. For the next hour Gwen spent the time browsing through the portfolios as she finally selected baby blue flowers, white freesias and honeysuckle and blue lavender as the final touches to her Debutante Ball, and wrote to Astoria confirming her fitting for her gown as Astoria would be making her dress.

Stretching as she stood from the armchair she noticed she still had two hours before Remus and Aunt Cassiopeia arrived for lunch before they departed for France as they would be staying there a few days after the theatre, she decided to head to her grandfather's Duelling room to practice getting to grips with her new wands, plus she was just eager to try out some of the new spells in the books she got for her birthday.

***

Time seemed to pass by in a blur to Gwen as she worked up a sweat pushing her body and magic to exertion to make herself stronger, her wands twirling, in both hands, so rapidly it was mostly a blur as she fired off Curses at frightening speed.
"Mistress Gwen, you have some visitors with Moony and Miss Cassiopeia. Tally has served them tea in the main lounge." Dobby informed her, as he appeared behind the security ward which stopped stray spells from hitting any who entered. It was only after the final spells left her lips, and hit the duelling dummies obliterating them, did Gwen finally lower her wands and return them to her holsters. Her breathing was a little heavier than normal from the intense and thorough duelling she'd been doing for the past two hours.

"Thank you Dobby." Gwen rasped, accepting the glass of water gulping it down quickly until the glass was empty with a satisfied sigh. "Who is it?" She asked curiously, not expecting anyone to come over other than her Aunt Cassie and Uncle Remus.
"It's Lord Elijah Barrett Montague, his wife Lady Rhea Veronica Montague née Rivers and their son Graham Jackson Montague. Your extended family, Mistress. But if they's hurts you, Dobby will not be accountable for his actions." Dobby said firmly, a fierce scowl upon his small forehead.
"Thank you Dobby. Don't worry if they do anything you can deal with them." Gwen assured her sweet elf. "Could you please inform them that I'll just quickly freshen up and join them shortly."