[Season 3] Chapter 37

[Gotta use that Brain of hers to Stick around with Mei]

SPLASH!!

"KID?! KID! Where are you?! Shout and I'll find you!"

"Hai?! Mei?! Master we gotta save Them!"

"I-I know! Just uh— Gimmie  a minute!"

Circling around the the Ship. Wukong Screamed in distress looking for Donghai and Even searching up the cabinets. Mk on the other hand is Helping his Mentor search for his Two Besties that got Submerged down the water.

It was...a very. Very Chaotic fall and due to the intense speed the Ship splashed down brutally and that caused the two girls to get Seperated. Much to The others horror especially Tripitaka, Mk, Wukong and Tang.

Cough!

"Here! We're alive!"

Coming out the Piles of Boxes and Tool, Mei Hissed feeling her sore palms. Beside her is None other than Donghai with her Hair now Drenched and her hair tie broken in peaces.

"Mei! Donghai!"

Jumping and Hugging the two Donghai Wailed and Hugged Mk like There's no tomorrow. I mean SHE almost got drowned but Mei Managed to Grabbed her and take them back to the ship. "Donghai! Mei! You Kids are fine!" Tripitaka bursted to tears. Clinging beside His Disciple Wukong Advanced and Grabbed the girl again Inspecting every inch of her Face.

"Mister king I'm fine!"

"Yeah right! Not on my watch that you're gonna die this early! Remember! You're the Golden Cicada! You are Also important as much as the map too!"

He breaths out. And Donghai Chuckled nervously seeing the Monkey king get so Scared that somehow he can feel his heart rip out his Chest due to what happened.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! Worst maybe all of us!"

"Actually Monkey king, I got her back. My girl will be under my watch"

Butting in The two Mei Grinned confidently and Grabbed Donghai beside her "and also Donghai is no Coward. She fights! Right Girl?" Glancing to her Donghai Nods and Wrapped her arms around the Dragon girl.

"Hell yeah Bestie. I fight Demons with My support powers!"

"See? This is the next generation of the Golden cicada!"

Sweatdropping at the two kids. Mk Happily Hugged the two and sighs in relief knowing that his Prayers to the Great Buddha was answered. Hearing a loud Crack. The waters started to enter the Ship more rapidly. Getting hit in the face with a fish Donghai Smacked it away and Groaned.

"Actually! Maybe Pray more!"

"The Windows! It's cracking!"

"Monkey king You gotta do something!"

"Wukong maybe a little Monkey powers would help!"

Glancing to them Wukong raised a brow "What? A little water wouldn't hurt— oh shit wait. Mortality." He Sweatdropped and A loud Groan echoed through the Dark Waters.

Sticking close to Mei the Dragon girl Held her hand while Mk Gulped seeing such Gigantic Beast Looming down at them. "Oh! Look! Don't worry guys Im sure it's just an old friend here to help us out!" He Beamed. But seeing that menacing glowing purple eyes of the dragon. His smile dropped.

"Mister King your old friend doesn't looks so happy"

"Uh yeah! Old friend that may be a liiiittle stretchy..."