[Season 3] Chapter 44

[It's was so forgotten but it was retold again.]

Driving pass the Small Road, Donghai Blinked once she saw Small bits of snow covering their path. So The mission getting the second ring was a success and Mk shared some cool stories to them which includes meeting the moon Goddess herself.

Man Donghai and Mei wished to see her but the problem is the Ship only has 3 Passengers Seat and The space is small too.

I mean The two can't Let themselves get Squashed again.

The night Yesterday was Calming for Donghai and Mei. They have some small talks and random ideas that some are maybe stupid and they actually Stayed up late.

But maybe those late nights are worth it for the two girls since they get to have a Cool Girls Conversation. "Wow Mk You're improving. Watcha drawing there?" Head resting to Donghai's shoulders Mei Grabbed one Paper and Awed seeing Drawings of her with her spirit Dragon. "Ya all get to see some of my Master works! Check it out! Cool isn't it? I get to learn from Donghai and Master!" He Grinned, patting his head Mk Scoots close to his Two Besties and showed them a lot of His random doodles. He even Showed it to his Mentor and Tripitaka. Suprisingly too Mk drawed Tang with Cool golden Cicada powers behind him and The Giant Maiden too.

"Wow You could Redraw this map for us bud! In a....more not confusing manner of course!"

"What? So my Drawing skills are bad?"

Glaring at his Disciple Wukong whistled and Avoided his eyes from his master. "I did draw it like that on purpose to confuse some Thieves and I didn't expect that one Monkey wrecked havoc again in Heaven and stole the map." He Huffed and Monkey King laughed Loudly once he heard that he wrecked havoc again in heaven. Well....Tripitaka kinda uh Maybe slight right.

"Uh-um yeah! And no! I burrowed it! And the prince looks cool with it!"

"I won't ask anymore info about what happened cause I could feel nezha Screaming at you right now and telling you of how Dissapointed the great Monk would be"

Sweatdropping, Sandy alerted everyone. Holding Each others hand the three kids looked back to the driver's seat and Awed seeing a Huge and Bright city. With lanterns and kites flying up the Skies and Some cool Parades too!

"Woaaaah...."

"It's The Lantern city!"

Beaming a smile, they entered the city market. Parking the van somewhere safe Donghai, Mei and Mk Shaked in Excitement once they get to finally Walk around in the city. I mean they've been stuck inside the van for hours and their ass is getting itchy to walk,run and do Crazy shit.

Following the adults, Mei Happily Carried Donghai in piggyback ride (again. Gee it's like a daily routine to do it) while Mk is holding Mei's hand due to A looot of people here and some tourist too. Checking the map. They entered in the Train station and get to have a good view up the city Plaza and the Main roads. "This City is Huge! Look at those Lanterns! And oh look at those Crazy Performers doing cool stunts!" Pointing at it, Mk and Mei Sparkled.

Checking the map, Donghai Smiled once she Saw the obvious drawing of the lantern city; leaving the train The Crew happily skipped out and looked around random shops and stalls.

"So uh. Girl you know where the map is right?"

"Uh um....no? Cause like the drawing has a lantern. And there's a lot of lantern here!"

"Don't worry! Let's ask some random shop owners! The city looks like in a huge event or something!" Grabbing them Pigsy followed suit with Tripitaka and Tang following behind the three kids "Hello! Excuse me kind sir Shop owner! Is there a festival here? The city looks Pretty!" Mk asked, Nodding at him the shop owner Awed and Beamed a huge smile once he saw three kids holding Each others hands. (Cute. That's it cute).