[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 47

[A crown for a King]

Silently Avoiding sharp ice and Stones, Nezha has parked his ship far away from the Chaos. The two has no choice but to run in full speed with Tripitaka Floating Beside the Young boy.

The ride back in the city has a bit of conversation between the lotus prince and the Monk. Maybe a bit of jokes there and then to ease things up but mostly are....the talk from the old times and maybe asking questions too from the young lord.

Sitting comfortably With the other two, Nezha fidgets on his wheel. Looking back to the Monk he took the courage to ask and just wing it all up "great Monk. How come you're here?" He Exclaimed, crashing the silence Tripitaka Opened his eyes and smiled "I have reasons lord nezha" he Chuckled, Patting Mk's Head the boy smiled and Clutched his Brown Jacket close to him.

"Wukong has Kept it for so long. That there's a fourth fire that Escaped. Aren't you mad about it?—"

"Honestly I am Madly pissed about it"

Cutting him off the two of them Flinched once they felt a strong Aura coming from the monk. He's still smilling but that's the problem it's scary.

"I could Find a way to fix that problem but My Disciple chose to hide it from me and His Younger brothers."

And....he's really mad about it, and right now he's fucking wondering as to how the hell Mei got the fourth samadhi fire and why is it sealed inside of her body "lord nezha by chance. Has wukong told you why the fourth fire is inside Mei?" Asking him, Nezha slowed down the Ship. Flying up the sky He Sighs once he saw those bluish and thundering colors coming from the Ladybone demons Territory.

"Wukong has told me. That he Made a mistake back then."

"He lost his grip and one fire Escaped from his grasp. It was fast and Somehow....your dragon Friend"

"Ao Lie.... I see now I remember"

Back in the ritual site, his Dragon Friend Protected him and somehow even wrapped himself around the Monks small figure. Once the fire was sealed Long Ma seems Dazed and His Body too is burning like he got hit by the fire.

"The fourth fire was sealed inside the White Dragon horse. And maybe.... that Ao Lie passed it down for generations and then it's the young Girls turn to hold the fourth fire"

"So wait All this time Mei's Ancestors has the fire and then it's like passed down by generations?"

Butting in their Conversation MK Glanced to them. "All this time Mei has no idea she's the fourth fire..." It's kinda depressing that all those years you're a walking Firebomb that maybe any second you'll burst into Hellfire and destroy everything.