[Season 3] Chapter 42

[Fire Ring]

The Three of them just finished on eating the hearty meal. Much to Mk and Mei's delight since they've been walking in the desert for like ages (joke) and intense Hunger and dehydration is something they don't want to experience again.

But maybe Donghai's Condition is more Deadly and utterly Deadass making Mei wail her eyes out like she just failed being her Steed and Mk being her protector.

"We failed!"

"Master forgive us! We're such a terrible Disciple for Donghai!"

Wailing their eyes out Red son Fumed who's still holding Donghai's Hand. Kicking The two Kids asses Donghai only laughed at their strange Interaction while Ironfan is taking care of her.

Donghai was scared of her Condition right now. But thank Red son he's patient with her and has his mother to Take off the ice slowly on her Cheeks. Suprisingly too since Donghai got a bit of 'History' with ironfan like calling her 'weird hairstyle lady' or 'fan lady'. The demoness still took her in and Maybe Scolded a bit of her motherly Instincts.

"Don't. Touch the ice, God you're such a stubborn girl."

"Stubborn like her Noodle Brain friends"

"Now now Red son, I can't have another annoying arguments Coming from you two"

"Do you want some hot Chocolates? I know a recipe that my mother thought me!" Butting in, Mei Grinned despite seeing her best friends Deadly condition "that looks cool! But Trip might steal my chocolate knowing that Monk. He loves sweets" Laughing at it two figures entered back in the large room, with Tripitaka checking up on her again Demon bull king on the other hand noticed a scroll, that's so old that has a red wrope tying it up.

Of course no one can stop him he's a damn king.

So he opened it up and Saw some old inscriptions of spells and a figure of a Woman? "I thought you simians are looking for the samadhi fire?- what is this Moronic thing?" He Growled and Princess ironfan Glanced to the old paper her husband is holding.

What is that? That's a strange old paper...

"Oh no! Wait! We are looking for the samadhi fire old friend! That paper is just uh-my....a thousand great grandmother's scroll she left."

Patting him, The Three kids nods in confirmation. Can't blame the Demon bull king and Princess ironfan since it looks like they're already stressed out because of the samadhi fire. "Your Grandmother? I see.... is she the one you spoke of in the ritual site?" Back then, were they're preparing for the sealing of the samadhi fire. They were Busy arguing where to start the sealing ritual.

Can't be random villages or forest since it's THE SAMADHI FIRE

It's gotta be a Clear and Wide space area. Or maybe far away from Mortals and Demons too.

"Look as much as your idea was sealing the fire in the middle of the Forest. It's fire!"

"Oh wait nezha was kinda right"

"God you imbecile!"

Hurdling themselves inside the Demon bull kings destroyed Living room. His son dropped Unconscious all of the sudden and it must be the fire that's making him like this.

They were glad The young child slept and they took the opportunity to talk and plan things out. "So what now?, sealing it near the ocean, you said it's still impossible and certainly the water only would turn to Lava" Wukong Scratched, looking back to DBK nezha sighs.