[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 49

[Old as time itself]

Jumping out Donghai's Portal. They landed somewhere that looks like a library. With Red son and Mk wobbling out and Groaning in dizziness, The girl Awed and Immediately Shrieked in happiness once she saw pigsy,Tang and Sandy also Inside with two unknown strangers.

"Piggy! Sandy!"

"Kid! You're back!"

Embracing her, Pigsy and Sandy Twirled her around. While on the other hand a Monkey boy and a Scholar Stomped their foots down Glaring to a certain Shadow Monkey.

"How did you managed to catch him Mister Tang?"

"Oh this? I knocked him down with Random Vases" Smirking, the Vase didn't actually work on him but it suprised the hell out of Macaque. And Sandy took the advantage and tied him up.

Also. Of course these adults didn't forget about a certain Henchmen that For some reason. He looks like he got beat up or some shit.

Pointing random pipes at a certain Shadow Demon, Macaque only laughed at the Pigs suprised look and the Giants Threatening Fist.

"Ya Guys need a good plan?"

"What the Hell are you doing here?! You got some Guts coming back here with that face!"

Shouting at him, Macaque only Rolled his eyes and Taps the wall beside him. Making a Shadow Portal he Grabbed the man's Arms and forced him to leave his fucking prison.

"I might have someone that could Help with this."

Showing them the Bone Demons Henchmen. Pigsy Gawked seeing the fake mayor all deadass beat up and Bloody.

"Oh great we got Prisoners"

Deadpanning, Donghai Groaned seeing That Annoying Rip off Monkey king and the Ladybone demons Henchmen. Both Immortals tied up Tightly with a rope. "The Demon said He got this guy. Could help us or something but I don't know Kid. I don't trust these two Cruds" Pointing at them, Macaque only Rolled his eyes while the Mayor Growled at them.

Glancing back to the Man. Donghai Stopped Mk and Tang from Strangling Him and gently pushed them aside. She needs to know, what her plan is and Why is she so determined about this cycle.

Crouching infront of him, Donghai seriously Glared at him "Look I don't know what to feel about you but What's up with her? She could have just leave it out and just Live peacefully." Asking him. The man Scoffed at her Remark, as if he's not really buying the word 'peace' and 'Live'.

"Mortals..."

"Laugh and mock me anytime faker. But really why is she Determined to Destroy everything? Like-it doesn't make sense at all."

"Why is she willing to Destroy this world?-"

"In my Lady's eyes this World is nothing. More than a Rotting flesh infested by disgusting Worms"

Cutting the Girl off he snarled at them and Struggled with the tight ropes. "All My Lady ever Desired is to Eliminate the Pain Coursing through this World. That Endless repeating cycle of Pain,plague and Poisoned minds" growling. Donghai listened carefully to the man's Ramblings.

"She has Planned this from the old Times! A Great Ambition she wanted to achieve. A cycle she wanted to Stop where one's soul is repeatedly tormented!"