Part 2

Y/n mom: Get up dear. We'll find a way to get you back. Just bare for it sometimes.

Y/n: Mom is this right. Do i have to marry him.

Y/n dad: Let's see what will happen in future.

Y/n: Then I should go.

You wiped your tears from your cheeks. You sighed and open the door.

You saw him standing near a car, talking with his two mens.

Jungkook: So let's go.

He opens the door for you and you sit beside him. Then the car driver started to drive. He breaks the silence between you and him.

Jungkook: Do you want to drink water?

Y/n: No it's okay.

After sometime you reached at his mansion. He opens the door and u get out of the car. You looked up to see a huge mansion. You never saw like this before.

Jungkook: Let's get in.

You nodded and walked behind him. He stopped suddenly making you to bumped on him.
He turns to face you and said

Jungkook: Go upstairs and the second room is yours. Change your clothes and come down to eat something.

Y/n: But my clothes---

Jungkook: Don't worry I'll tell Jae young to give you some clothes to change.

Y/n: Okay.

You then walked upstairs and go to your room.

Y/n: What a nice room.

You sit on your bed to relax some time. Suddenly someone knocked the  door. You open and saw a girl with some clothes.

??: You are Y/n right??

Y/n: Yes i am.

??: I am Jae young.

Y/n: Hi.

Jae young: Here this is your  dress. Wear it.

Y/n: Thank you.

Jae young: Then I'm going. Wear that and come down everyone is waiting.

Y/n: Okay

Time skips

After wearing the dress you come downstairs and saw Jungkook with 6 mens.

You sit near a man

??: Hi

Y/n: Hello

??: What's your name?

Y/n: Yang Y/n.

??: I'm Taehyung. Do you know others name?

Y/n: No

Taehyung: He is Jimin hyung,Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung.

Y/n: Hi nice to meet you'll

Jin: Now let's eat I'm hungry.

After eating you walked to your room. But you saw Jungkook in your room.

Jungkook: Hello.

Y/n: What are you doing here??

Jungkook: I am here to tell you that tomorrow we are going to buy your gown.

Y/n: So i am going to marry you.

Jungkook: Yes.

Y/n: W-When??

Jungkook:The day after tomorrow.

Jungkook came close to you and whispered

Jungkook: You are looking...... cute.

To be continue