Part 14

*After 2 months*

Y/n pov

Today I woke up early. It's 5pm. I got a text from Allena

Allena: Today we are free from work so why don't we roam around as you are new in this city. Get ready I'll at 10

Ohh I forgot today is Saturday. I got up to get fresh and make coffee and went to balcony. It has been raining since yesterday. Should I go out with Alle. (short for Allena) I'll get bore inside doing nothing maybe I should go out with her.

Flashback......

A/n pov: Y/n got job in Paris. After all had happened she wants some time alone so you went there and at work you met Allena. You got very close with her and become friends.You live in an apartment. Allena doesn't know about your marriage yet.

*** End of flashback****

Now you are dressing up to go out. As it is cold outside you wear coat with skinny jean.

You admire yourself at the mirror. You take the umbrella as it is necessary.

You find Alle in the lobby.

Allena: Hi Y/n. You are looking amazing.

Y/n: Same to you.

Allena: Every boys will get heads over heels for you.

Y/n: You are more preety than me.

Allena: Okay okay let's go.

You both went to a cafe

Allena: It's my favourite cafe.

You both spend time together and she introduced new things to you.

*On the other side*

Jin: Have you reached there?

??: Yes I have.

Jin: Good luck on your meeting.

??: But that is on Monday.

Jin: I am wishing you in advanced since you'll be busy. Jungkook don't drink there as I won't be there. I'll tell Jimin to take good care of you.

Jungkook:You sometimes get on my nerves.

Jin: You just got discharged from hospital a week ago don't ruined your life. I know what happened but take care of yourself.

Jungkook: Hyung please don't recall the past. I can't breathe thinking about it. I need some time.

Jin: Okay enjoy there.

***Flashback***

2 months ago

After 2 days since Y/n left Jin and other members including Jae young did a suprise visit.

Jin: Jungkook! Y/n!

Jimin: Where are the bodyguards and I don't see Y/n as well.