Part 11

Y/n pov

Jungkook: This is nothing compared to the pain I've been feeling for last few days

Those words that left from his mouth hurts me. It stabbed on my heart. I finished treating his wounds.

Y/n: You should rest? Don't go anywhere. If you want anything call me.

Jungkook: I want you. I need you now.

I stare at his eyes. His eyes are filled with tears. His voice is full of pain.

Jungkook: Why are you ignoring me? Did i failed to be a good husband.

No you aren't. I want to hug him and comfort him but I just stand there.

Y/n: You'll know when time comes.

I left him. There are tears on my cheeks and i quickly wiped it.

Is my decision wrong? I love my parents but I don't want to leave jungkook either.

Time skips...

(At night)

Jungkook was back facing me. I know I'll leave you soon. But I've fallen for you Jungkook. I love when you're talking to me. I love your company. I love everything about you.

(Jungkook pov)

I can't live without you. It hurts when you'rent around me, talk to me. I want you Y/n. I'm sorry I couldn't be a good husband but I'll try and I'll make you happy forever just stay with me. I wish I could tell you all things that I've been feeling for you.
I gave a chance to our married life and now you're ignoring me. please don't be like this

(A/n pov)

Suddenly your phone ring. You pick up the call and went to the balcony.

Y/n: Hello

Steven: Sweetheart Remember me?

Y/n: Who won't remember the monster?

Steven: Nice nickname I like it baby.

Y/n: Stop flirting. Why did you call me at this hour.

Steven: I will send your divorce paper soon. I am keeping eyes on you. Be careful if you open that preety mouth of yours then the consequences will be bad.

Y/n: Fine.

Steven: Sleep well baby I'll hang up

Y/n: Don't call me baby

He hanged up the call. You saw jungkook peacefully sleeping. You layed beside him and drifted to sleep.

Next morning

Jungkook was sitting on the living room scrolling on the phone. You heard doorbell rang you went to check the person. You open the door and saw a young lady standing there. She wore revealing clothes. You asked her.

Y/n: Hi. May i know who are you and why are you here.

??: None of your business.

She pass you as you were shocked at her attitude. You thought how rude she is.

??: Hi kookie.

She scream. It was loud enough to hear the whole house.

Jungkook: Cutie what are you doing here.

??: Can't I come to your house?

Jungkook: When did you come to Seoul?

??: I just came from airport. You have grown so much and handsome too.

Jungkook: You too you are beautiful as always.

Jungkook: How did you know I live here?

??: Jimin sent me your address.

You were listening all there conversation.

Jungkook: I miss you so much cutie.

??: I miss you too.

She hugs him and he hug her back.

You rolled your eyes and cleared your throat.

Y/n: Jungkook breakfast is ready.

Y/n: And you Ms. Unknown do you like to have breakfast with us.

??: Umm.. It's Choi Yena. And Kookie who is she? Is she a caretaker.

Y/n: I'm Jeon Y/n Jungkook's wife. Nice to meet you.

Jungkook: Cutie let's have breakfast also we haven't meet for so long. I'll be back in one min i have some things to do first.

He left both of you. Soon that Yena comes to you

Yena: Seems like your husband is not interest in you. Do you want to know something. I am his childhood crush.

She smirked then walked towards kitchen.

You were preparing breakfast but then Yena comes. She smile at you and you were confused at her act. Suddenly she fall.

Yena:Ahhh....

Jungkook: What happen cutie? Are you alright.

Yena: It hurts. She pushes me.

She fake cry. You widden your eyes. You didn't push her but she lied.

Jungkook: Y/n if you are jealous then why didn't you say it. Don't hurt others too.

Y/n: B-bu ---

Jungkook: Enough. Come sit here Yena.

Time skips

Yena: Kookie. Are you busy now?

Jungkook: No what happen

Yena: Shall we go to shopping then?

Jungkook: Ok

To be continue...