Part 16

Mr William: Everyone he is our new investor. Jeon Jungkook. He is very well known person, he have many companies around the world.He will invest on our new project which Y/n and her team will work on it. Please give them a big hand.

Everyone cheered for you. Soon the meeting was over now you and Jungkook were alone in the room.

Y/n: How did you find that I am here?

Jungkook: I didn't find out destiny lead me.

Y/n: Are you coming here to get back. But let me clear myself we are over.

Jungkook: How can you be sure that we are over when our story has just started?

Y/n: Please stay away from me.

Y/n love him still but she was scared that Steven will find out everything and destroy her and Jungkook because he was strong. She don't want to hurt anyone cuz of her.

Jungkook: This 2 months were torture for me. I was like a person without you have you ever thought of that.

Y/n: But we never felt love when we are together.

Jungkook: But I do. I felt for you and will always be. Look at my eyes and tell me that you don't love me.

After a minute of silence.

Jungkook:I know you can't because you feel the same way like I did with you. Eyes don't lie, sweetheart.

Y/n: Yes I love you so what. Still we are divorced.

Jungkook: F*** that divorce papers. We can start a new life if you want who's gonna stop us.

Y/n: It's better to keep it secret when it will hurt both of us. Let's meet tomorrow. Have a good day

You left from there you were controlling your tears but you can't anymore. So you let the tears run down

On the other hand

Jimin: He went to a meeting.

Jin: Does he drink still?

Jimin: Nah. By the way can suga hack Y/n's old phone.

Jin: He's trying. I think her phone has many backup so we can't hack easily.

Jimin: Jungkook must be on his way. I will make lunch for him. Bye

He ended the video call with Jin and started to cook for Jungkook.

After some moments later. Jungkook arrived.

Jimin: Hello brother.

Jungkook: I found Y/n.

Jimin: Really then congrats.
He hugged him tightly

Jungkook: Do you want me to die??

Jimin: Opps sorry.

Jungkook: She was acting strange.

Jimin: Don't worry much. She must be shocked seeing you there after all she is your wife

Jungkook: Was

Jimin: Will soon

Jungkook: Chatting later first I am hungry.

He told him with stern voice.

Jimin: Here is your lunch.

Time skips....( At night)

Y/n: I don't understand what to do??

She asked her mother who was talking with her for 20 mins on phone.

Y/n mom: Don't panic. After all he was your husband. I know you love him so much why are you scared of confronting him.

Y/n: Mom I love him but Steven's men are keeping eye on me so I don't want him to be trouble because of me.

Y/n mom: Can you talk about this matter to him? He can do something.

Y/n: Steven is more powerful than him. It would be useless.

Y/n mom: I know you are having a bad time but think properly before you do anything.

Y/n: Ok mom

Y/n mom: You must be tired. I will hang up.

Y/n: Good night mom.

Y/n mom: You too sweetheart.

You were laying on your bed. Sound of notification disturbs you and check whose message it was.

It's from Jungkook

Jungkook: I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Y/n: Don't waste your time chatting to me. Go to sleep.

Jungkook: Thanks for worrying about me but I can't sleep.

Y/n: Then don't disturb me.

Jungkook: I want to hear your voice. Can I call you.

Y/n: A big no.

Jungkook: Don't be shy babe.

Y/n: Will you please let me sleep. Don't disturb me.

Jungkook: You are the one who replied my text or else If you don't I would be sleeping too.

Y/n: Okay then bye.

Jungkook: Still replying. I know you still want to talk to me. Sweetheart. Okay Good night. Dream about me baby.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook: (giggles) She's so cute. Sleep well.

He said watching your photo on his phone.

To be continued...