Part 13

Jungkook: Y/n... Please stay by my side. Let's give a chance to our relationship.

Y/n: It's getting late.You must sleep.

"I am sorry but I must do this Jungkook"

He hold her hand.

Jungkook: I can't live without you. I never felt this way before. I never had this feeling before. My first love is you and only you. I can die for you. I can do anything for you.

She don't know what to say. She remained silent.Seeing him cry hurts the most. She wanna hold him, live with him for the rest of her life. He closes his eyes and slept while holding her hand.

She run her hand on his hair with her free hand as the other one is holding by him.She heard the sound of notification on her phone. It was a message from Steven

Steven: Tomorrow my man will give you the divorce papers. Sign it as soon as possible and inform me.

"Maybe today is the last day that we are together".

She slept beside Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

Next morning

Yena: Oppa did you sleep well last night?

Jungkook: Yes very much.

He said as he looked at Y/n

Yena: Today I'll make breakfast for everyone.

Jungkook: No thanks yena. I have some work. So I can't eat now.

He left without even looking at Y/N.

Yena: You are the reason why he is not talking to me properly. Forget talking he even stopped looking at me.

"Ohh my god. I did great". You thought

You want to smile but you hold yourself.

Y/n: Of course. Why would he talk to you when he got such a beautiful lady to talk with and spend time with?

The door bell rings disturbing their conversation.

You went to see who was it. You open and it was a man dressed like a postman. He handed you a file. You know it must be Steven's men. There were bodyguards outside that's why he wore this outfit. You close the door and kept the file on safe place. You saw Yena with his bag.

Y/n: Now where are you going?

Yena: I have an important work that's why I'm leaving. Can you inform Jungkook that I've left. I don't want to disturb in his work you know.

Y/n: Absolutely. Bye.

It's 1 pm. Jungkook is still in his office room.

"I guess I should check it out". You think yourself.

You knocked on his door.

Jungkook: I'm busy.

Y/n: I know but please eat something you haven't eat anything since morning.

Jungkook: Later.

Y/n: Now or else I won't eat anything today.

Jungkook: Don't be silly. Go

Y/n: I am coming in.

Jungkook: No---

Without letting him to complete his sentence. You open the door and entered.

Y/n: Are you going to eat or not.

Jungkook: Look I'm so busy right now. I don't have time to eat.

Y/n: Fine then I won't eat either until you eat.

Jungkook: You're so stupid.

Y/n: You too.

Jungkook: Fine let's eat together. After that don't disturb me at my work.

Y/n: That's what I want.

You smiled at him.

After eating lunch. You thought of checking the divorce papers.

You open the door of shared bedroom.

And saw Jungkook already reading the papers.

He saw you and said

Jungkook: What's all this?

Y/n: Look. I can explain. It's---

Jungkook: If you want divorce then why don't you tell me earlier. That's why you are ignoring me right? Why are you hurting me again and again? I loved you I thought you'd give me a chance but I was wrong.

Y/n: Jungkook just listen to me.

Jungkook: I don't want to. Just tell me you want divorce and I'll sign it now. Why are you silent?

Y/n: Yes I want divorce but there is a reason behind it you won't know.

Jungkook: What reason tell me?

Y/n: I can't tell you now but please know that it's not my fault. Please sign the paper.

Jungkook: Don't regret your decision.

Jungkook signed the paper and so do you

Jungkook: From today onwards we're over. You are free from me.

Y/n: Okay then I am leaving from this place.

Jungkook: I ain't stopping you.

You packed your bag and leave from their. You thought of giving the papers to Steven. So you called him.

Y/n: The work's over. Can we meet?

Steven: Where are you now? I'll come to you. Send me your address.

You gave him the papers.

Steven: You did a great job. Do you want to live here with me?

He said with a smirk.

Y/n: No thanks. Now the work's done leave my parents and I have a request to you.

Steven: What's it?

Y/n: I want a job and a free life. Don't disturb me in the future. And also I want to forget the things happening here so I want to go abroad and work there.

Steven: Okay that's not a big deal. But you'll never meet Jungkook again.

Y/n: Fine.

Everything ended but you are not happy with it. You missed Jungkook, you missed his existence. The memories of you and him spending together all of the things were visible infront of you.

Y/n: I love you, Jungkook for eternity.